Chapter 34

When I enter my house I immediately start to jump cause of happiness, I'm so happy i finally got my first kiss!! And I got it with Corbyn! :)
My mom looks at me with an amused face, "I guess the date was a success?" my mom asks and i smile. "It was amazing!" I say and my mom smiles, "Good!" she says. "I'll tell you everything tomorrow, but now I'm quite tired so I think I'm going to bed now" I say and my mom nods, "Of course, see you tomorrow sweetie" she says and I smile. I kick off my boots and I hang up my jacket. I grab my little elephant and I walk up the stairs. When i enter my room I run to my bed and I let myself fall on there, it was so nice. I loved every second of our date, Sophie might've ruined 10 seconds but that was it.
I get back up from my bed and I wash my face and brush my teeth. When I'm done with that i walk back into my room and I chance into my pj's. I get under the covers and I lay down, I grab my phone and i see that i have a text.
Texts:
Corbyn: Had an amazing time! Thanks for saying yes to the date
*Omg isn't he the cutest guy alive?*
Me: I also had an amazing time!! Thanks for the stuffed animal, the rides and the food!
End of text
I text this back and then I put my phone on the charger and I lay down, it's 11pm and I'm dead. I'm so incredibly tired that I decide to just sleep straight away. I close my eyes and as soon as i do that I'm asleep.

The next morning I wake up cause of the alarm I set last night. It's now 8am, I get out of my bed and I put my robe on over my pj's. I grab my phone and I check my texts and phonecalls and I see that Corbyn sent me a text.
Text:
Corbyn: Goodmorning!! Good luck with studying!
*Omg my heart is honestly melting*
Me: Thanks!! Good luck with work!
End of text
Hmm maybe I can swing my taco bell today? I can get some taco's plus see him :)
I put my phone back on my nightstand and I walk down the stairs, I see that my mom is already sitting at the table with the newspaper in her hands. "Morning mom" I say while i grab a bowl and cereal. "Morning sweetie!" my mom says and she puts the newspaper away. "So how was the date?" my mom asks and I immediately start smiling again. "It was amazing!" I say and I sit down across my mom. "We walked to the fair, we went in the ferris wheel, we won stuffed animals and we ate fries!" I say and my mom smiles, "Well I'm glad you had fun". "I did!! He was so cute mom! And he texted me last night that he enjoyed the day and that he was glad I said yes to the date. And this morning he texted me good morning and he wished me good luck with studying!!" I say and I can't stop smiling. "Ahw well I knew he was a good guy" my mom says and she also smiles. "So what are your plans for today?" she asks while she takes a sip of her coffee. "Well studying and I wanted to swing by Taco Bell cause Corbyn works there" I say and my mom nods. "Do you wanna come with me to Taco Bell? We can lunch there?" I ask and my mom smiles, "Only if you want me to sweetie, I don't want to be in between you and Corbyn" my mom smiles and I smile. "Mom I'm asking you to come, maybe we can do the grocery shopping after that?" I ask and my mom nods. "Well if you're really okey with it I'd love to join!" my mom says, "Good!" I say, "Shall we go to Taco Bell at 11.50am?" I ask and my mom nods. "Yeah sure!" she says.
We both finish our breakfast and then i go up to my room, I quickly shower and put on some comfy clothes; some black leggings with a fluffy white sweater. I wash my face and brush my teeth, then I'm ready to start with studying. I grab my laptop from my bed, I put it on my desk and I start with practicing some exams.