Chapter 63

I take a deep breath and I read what's on the note.
Note:
Dear Bambi,
I'm really glad that you want to meet up with me, come to the lake in the woods at 5pm today! I hope to see you there, oh and please don't tell anyone about this.
Love,
Dad
End of note
So I need to be in the woods by the lake at 5p, hmm that could work out. I could go to target around 4.30pm then quickly buy the things and then rush to the woods. That way I don't need to come up with an excuse to go to the lake. I put the note down and I close my window, I walk to the bathroom and I turn on the shower, I quickly undress and I get in. I'm jamming to some music and after like 15 minutes I really need to get dressed and start working on my homework. I reluctantly turn off the shower, I wrap myself in a towel and I enter my room. I want to be comfy when I'm doing my homework so i decide to go for some sweatpants and a tight t-shirt with it. I put it on and I just let my hair dry to the air, I quickly brush my teeth and sit down at my desk.
I take a deep breath and I grab my books, not really looking forward to making homework, but if i do it now I won't have to do it at the end of the vacation.
My stomach is literally growling when it's 4pm, I just finished studying and get up from my desk. I stretch my body and I exit my room, walk down the stairs and enter the kitchen. "Hey mom" I say while I'm cutting my bagel in half, "Hey sweetie" my mom replies while she enters the kitchen. "How did the homework go?" my mom asks, "Pretty good, I'm finally done with it all and after my lunch I'm gonna go to target" I say and my mom nods.
We talk a bit while I'm eating my bagel and then I go back to my room to grab my bag. I almost never use a bag but i think it's a waste to get a plastic bag if i can just bring my school bag. So I take all my books and pencil cases out of my bag and put only my wallet in there. I look in the mirror, am I really gonna meet my dad looking like this? You know what I don't care. I put my hair up in a messy bun so it's out of my neck and I walk back down the stairs. "So i think I'm back in around an hour" I say while I put on my white converse and grab my car keys. "Okey sweetie!" my mom replies and I exit the house. I walk to my car, unlock it and get in. The temperature really is going up cause my car feels like a sauna, I quickly turn on the airco and start the car.
I quickly get some things from target and then I race back to the woods, getting those things at target took longer than I expected. I break the speed limits on my way there but I don't really care about that. I'm kinda excited but also nervous to see my dad again, it's been literally months since i spoke to him.
When I finally arrive at the woods I quickly park my car and get out, I take a deep breath and I enter the woods. I slowly walk up to the lake where my dad and I are gonna meet up. I feel that my hands are getting sweaty, I quickly wipe them off on my pants. I take a deep breath and I walk around the corner to the lake. And there's my dad, he hears my footsteps and he quickly turns around, "Bambi!" my dad says and he walks up to me with open arms, he pulls me into a tight hug and after a little while he lets go off me. "I'm so glad you wanted to meet up with me, I really wanted to talk to you" my dad says and I just nod, I'm not really able to speak cause it's so weird seeing and talking to my dad again. "So how are you?" my dad asks and he guides me to a little bench, "Well I assume you know, since you've been spying on me" I say with a sharp tone, I know I'm not supposed to be disrespectful to my dad and stuff, but that man left my mom and I and spied on us!