Chapter 7

"Uh yeah sure" I answer and i look at him. I've never seen this guy before in my life, so why is he asking me for help? "So uhm, do you maybe know where i can buy the best math books?" he asks while he looks at his feet. "Oh yeah sure! I need to go to that shop too so if you want i can bring you there?" I ask and he smiles. "Thanks" he says and i just smile. "I just need to buy this notebook and then we're ready to go" I say and he nods. I walk to the cashier, everyone in the store is looking at me and whispering. I just bite my lip, I really hope that that boy doesn't know about my dad yet.

"So what's your name?" I ask while we walk to my car, "Oh sorry forgot to introduce myself, I'm Corbyn" he says and he sticks out his hand. I smile and i shake it, "I'm Mia" I reply and he just nods and smiles. We get in my car and I start the car.

When we arrive at the little bookstore where they sell the best school books we both get out of the car. We walk up to the shop and we get in, there's literally nobody in here so that's nice. I walk to the spot where they sell math books, "So here are all the math books they sell here, which one do you need?" I ask and he grabs his phone out of his pocket. "Uhh this one" he says while he shows me a picture of a book. I nod and i grab a book, "I also got this one, they explain the assignments really good!" I say and he smiles, "Good cause math isn't my strongest subject", "Well same here" I say and we both smile.

I like this, I like talking to someone who doesn't know what my dad did, plus I like having my mind thinking bout some other things then my dad.

I'm sort of lost in my thoughts when Corbyn waves his hand in front of my face, "What?" I ask confused and he laughs. "I just asked if you needed anything else", "Oh no i don't, sorry i zoned out for a second" I say and he laughs it off. We walk to the cashier when i get distracted by a book that i've been meaning to read for a while now. "You can pay already i just want to look at this one book" I say and he nods. He continues to walk to the cashier, I walk to the book. It's the book; Outsider by Stephen king. I've been loving his movies so i can't wait to read this book. I grab it and i read the back, it sounds really interesting and promising. It's about a murder done by a guy, but he was at a different place at the same time. I love it how the real world gets mixed up with some fantasy. I'm also a really big fan of the hobbit and the lord of the rings and i can't forget harry potter of course.

I walk to the cashier and i pay the book, when i did that I see Corbyn sitting in front of the shop with his math book on his lap. "Already studying?" I ask and he laughs and closes the book. "No, I was just looking what the subjects are" he says while he smiles at me.

We walk back to my car and we get in, "So where do you live?" I ask while i start the car. "Oh uh I'll start a google maps" he says while he suddenly gets nervous.