Chapter 12

"What did you just say" I say and look at her, "You heard me" she says and she crosses her arms. I shake my head, "I thought we were friends" I say and she laughs. "Well I'm not friends with a thief" she says and I shake my head, "She's not a thief!" Corbyn says with a sharp voice and he walks up to Sophie, he's way taller than her so she has to look up. "Ugh you smell like the garbage you live in" she says and she looks at him with a disgusted facial expression. "Come on Corbyn, we're going to English" I say while i grab his arm and i softly pull him back. At first he doesn't move but then he gives in and we walk to english. "You just gave me a whole speech about not caring" I say laughing, Corbyn also smiles. "Well yeah but i don't know.. When I heard you say that you guys were friends i just sort of snapped" he says. "Well it's not new, when my dad's company wasn't doing good she started to ignore me and make nasty comments too. So i don't know why i still had hope that she wouldn't care about this" I say and and Corbyn looks at me, "Well then she's a bitch" he says, I smile "She is".

When it's lunch break we walk to the cafeteria, I've been having a lot of fun with Corbyn. He's so incredibly nice to me plus he's funny! My stomach seriously hurts from all the laughing.

We sit down at a table and we start to eat, "So uh why did you came to this school? Did you just move here? Cause i never saw you before" I say, "Well I changed schools, I got a scholarship for this school" he says and i smile at him. "Omg congratulations!" I say and he smiles, "Thanks! This school is way better for my future. If i finish high school here i might get accepted into Harvard" he says and i nod. "Well if you graduate here the chances are pretty big that you get accepted! What direction do you want to do?" I ask. I take a bite of my bread and I see that Corbyn's face lights up, "Well I want to study astrology!" he says and i smile, "No way!" I say and he looks confused. "What do you mean?" he asks, "Well i've been interested in astrology too!" I say and he smiles. "I think i found my best friend" he says and i smile, "I think i found mine too".

The rest of the day is actually pretty fun, I've been taking Corbyn's advice and i've just stopped with listening to what everyone is saying. Corbyn and i have been talking about astrology the whole time and it's so much fun! I never knew that i would find someone with who i can talk about it! No one knows that much about astrology then Corbyn! He's so incredibly smart, i totally get that he got a scholarship!

"So how are you going home?" I ask while we walk to the parking lot, "Oh i have to work now and i'm walking cause we uhm we can't really afford a car" he says and he blushes. "Oh well i can drive you there if you want? Cause i'm really craving some taco bell" I say and he smiles. "Is that even a question" he says and i laugh.

We drive to taco bell and we eat some tacos together, cause since i drove Corbyn here he was too early for his shift.

When we finished eating we both get up from the table, "Well I'll see you tomorrow!" I say and he smiles, "See you tomorrow!". Then i walk to my car and drive home.