Chapter 9

When i ate everything i grab my plate and I put it away, while walking to my car i get a call from an unknown number. I frown, who could this be? I answer the phone.

Phone call:

"You're just like you father, I bet you helped him steal the money!" the person on the other end of the line yells. I quickly end the call

End of phone call:

Why are people so cruel? Don't they get that i can't do anything bout the fact my dad stole money? I'm not like my dad! I would never steal money! I sigh and i get in my car. I just sit there looking at my phone, I've texted my dad multiple times but he hasn't replied to any of them.

I keep wondering if my dad hated me, cause why would he leave me otherwise? I get that my dad had to leave, but he could've told me at least!

Gosh this is all to confusing. I start my car and i drive to publics to buy some groceries.

While I'm walking people start to whisper again, but some people aren't that good at whispering so i can hear them clearly. "Omg there she is, the daughter of a criminal, I bet she's gonna be one too" this woman who lives across the street says, I look at her. "Hello mrs Graham" I say and she looks at my with a face full of disgust, "Don't you dare talk to me young lady!" she says while she raises her voice. "I'm not like my dad!" I say while i raise my voice too. Other people have circled around us and i didn't notice till now. I close my eyes and i take a deep breath, "I see you around mrs Graham" I say while i fake a smile and i continue to shop for some groceries.

When i'm finally done i rush back home, I push the reporters at my driveway away and I enter my house. I put the groceries at the table and I rush upstairs, this day has been nothing but awful...

Well, the only light point is that i met Corbyn, he's such a nice boy!

And he's really cute too, I smile when i think about him. When he smiles dimples appear in his cheeks and it's the cutest thing ever.

I just lay on my bed reading the outsider for the rest of the day. I honestly can't wait till school starts again. Not cause all the nasty comments I will be receiving, but cause of the teacher who will give us a shit load of homework. I can't wait to focus on that so i can keep my mind off my dad.

When it's 7pm I hear some weird sounds coming from outside. I walk to my window and I see some kids laughing and joking around in my front garden, what the hell are they doing there? They're holding toilet paper in their hands and it's not hard to guess what the hell they're doing. They're throwing toilet paper at my house, I sigh but i'm too tired to do anything about it. I just don't care about that right now.

I walk down the stairs and i just make some spaghetti with meatballs for my mom and I. I bring a plate to my mom, she takes it from me with a smile. I walk back to the dining room and eat in silence while hearing screams of joy and lots of laughter in the background.