Chapter 30

4 days later
Today is friday, tomorrow is the day that I have a date with Corbyn!!!! I honestly can't wait!! School has been okey these past few days but the nasty comments seriously won't stop.
I'm now driving back home from school, just dropped Corbyn off at his place.
When I arrive at my place I enter our house and I go straight to my room, I really need to finish some last things for school so i can take saturday off! I throw my coat and bag on my bed and I go straight to my desk, I open my laptop and i start with practicing some exams.

After like 2 hours I hear a knock on my door and I turn around, "Hey sweetie" my mom says when she enters my room. "Hey!" I say and I smile. My mom has a plate filled with snacks, "Here you go" she says while she puts the plate on my desk. "Ahww thanks mom!" I say and I get up to give her a hug. "Your welcome, you need to treat yourself when you're studying" she says and I nod. She's right, when you're studying you should treat yourself whenever you accomplished something. "So at what time do you think you're done? Cause I thought that we maybe could watch another Harry Potter movie?" my mom says and I smile, I grab my phone to check the time, it's now 5pm. "Is it okey if we eat at like 7pm? Cause then I can finish up physics and biology" I say and my mom nods. "Yeah of course sweetie, so are you feeling pizza or burgers?" my mom asks and I look at her. "Uhh I don't really care, you can pick" I say and my mom nods. "Okey I'll pick! You'll see it when the food's here" she says with a smirk. I smile, "Okey" I say.
"Okey well I'll leave you to your studying, let me know if you need anything okey?" she asks and I just nod. She leaves my room again and I go back to studying.

When it's 7pm I close my laptop and I stretch my back, my back always starts to hurt when i'm behind my desk for too long. I get up from my chair and i walk to my closet. I'm gonna change into something more comfortable, I look at the clothes. I decide to go for some plain blue leggings and a white sweater over it. I quickly change and then I walk down the stairs.
"Hey mom" I say when I enter the kitchen, "Hey sweetie, how did the studying go?" she asks and she looks at me. "Good!" I reply, "I'm done with bio, English, math and physics!" I add and my mom smiles. "Well I'm proud of you, you're such a hardworking girl" she says and I smile. "So what did you order?" I ask and my mom shrugs her shoulders and smiles, "You'll find out soon, the food can be here any moment" she says. And exactly at that moment the doorbell rings, "I'll go" I say and I walk to the front door. I open it and I look into the face of a delivery boy, "That'll be 20 dollars please" he says and I nod, "Wait a sec" I say and I leave the door open but I walk to my mom, "Mom do you have 20 dollar?" I ask and she nods, she hands me the money and I walk back to the door. "Sorry" I say while I hand the money, the guy smiles at me, "Oh it's fine" he says and he hands me the food. "Have a good evening" I say and he smiles, "Thanks" he replies and then he walks back to his car. I close the door and i walk to the table. I'm kinda stunned that the delivery guy was this nice, every single time we ordered something the delivery guys or girls act like total bitches. They always call us thieves. But this time he was pretty nice, maybe people are starting to forget it?
I open the bag and I see some fries, "I see you chose the fries and burgers" I say while i hold up a burger. "Hahaha yeah i did, I was kinda craving a burger" my mom says and I smile. "Shall we eat in front of the tv?" I ask and my nods. We divide the food over two plates and then we both sit down at the couch. "So Harry Potter" I say while I grab the remote, "Which part were we?" I ask, "Part 4 right? Harry Potter and the goblet of fire right?" my mom says and i nod. "Oh yeah we were there" I say and I put it on. The theme song starts to play and my mom and I both try to imitate the sound. We do this every single time we hear the theme song. Then the movie starts.