Chapter 46

When I arrive back at my place my mom just got home, "Hey sweetie" she says as soon as I open the front door. "Hey mom" I reply with a huge smile on my face, "Hmm someone's date went good" she says and my smile gets even bigger. "It was amazing" I say and I sit down at the dining table, "I have a boyfriend" I say and my mom looks up from cutting vegetables. "Really?!" my mom says and I nod, "Omg I knew it!" she says and she runs up to me, I get up from the chair and we hug. "Ahww I'm so happy for you" she says and she smiles at me, "He's a good guy". "I know and I'm super glad that he's my boyfriend" I say and my mom smiles. "Fuck cooking, come on put on your coat and shoes, we're going out for dinner" my mom says and she walks to the door, "But i look like shit" I say, I'm wearing leggings and a sweater, "You don't you look amazing sweete, let's just go to a normal restaurant, nothing special" my mom says and i nod, "Okey then". I walk to the door and I put my shoes and coat back on, we walk to my mom's car and get in.
Skip 5 weeks
These past few weeks have honestly been the best weeks in my life, Corbyn and I have been going on a lot little date. He's been so sweet and caring to me, we never spent the night together yet but that's fine. On valentines day Corbyn took me out to this diner, I was kinda mad at first cause I didn't want him to spend money on me, especially since he doesn't have that much. He assured me that he wanted to spend his money on me and that i didn't even have a choice. I finally gave in and we had the best night ever, we talked and laughed the whole time we were there. Then we walked to this lake nearby his house and we sat at a bench watching the birds while holding hands. And of course we kissed, we've kissed over a hundred times by now but it's still amazing and I still get a bit nervous before we kiss.
The only thing that's annoying is that Chad didn't stop with harassing me, he keeps making comments about my ass or boobs. But I've been together with Corbyn the whole time and he made me feel safe. Plus I think that Chad would never touch me, they're only words right?
Right now it's Wednesday, I'm currently blow drying my hair. I'm leaving in like 20 minutes so i got some time.
When i'm finally done with blow drying my hair i walk down the stairs, my mom is sitting at the table with he coffee and newspaper. "Hey sweetie" my mom says as soon as I enter the kitchen, "Morning" I say with a smile and I grab some cereals. When I got everything I sit down at the table across my mom, "So uhm, my boss asked me to come with him on this business trip to New York. I told him that I needed to think about it cause I wanted to discuss it with you first" my mom says. "Omg mom that's an amazing opportunity! You should definitely go!" I say and my mom smiles, "I knew you were gonna say that but i don't want you to be alone here". I nod, "Well if you're okey with it I could ask Corbyn? He could stay here when you're not?" I say and my mom nods, "Of course I'm okey with that! You're 18 and I'm not gonna stop you from having sex or something, just be sure to do it safe okey? I don't want to be a grandma yet" my mom says and I'm stunned. "Mom!" I say and my mom looks at me, "What? You guys haven't done it yet?" my mom says and I shake my head no, "No, we're only together for 6 weeks now!" I say and my mom nods. "Oh well, if you guys do it please do it safe okey?" my mom says and I nod, "Yeah yeah we will" I say feeling super uncomfortable. "Well I'm going to school now, when is that business trip?" I say when I get up from the table, "It starts next week on Tuesday and I'll be back at Monday night, so almost a week. Are you sure you're okey with it?" my mom asks, I nod, "Mom I'm really okey with it, this is an amazing opportunity and you should defenitely take it". "Okey then, I'll tell my boss I'm coming with him when I see him today, well have fun at school sweetie" my mom says. I smile at her, "Thanks mom, see you tonight" I say and I put on my shoes and coat, I open the front door and I exit the house. I walk to my car and get in, a smile appears on my face, Corbyn might stay at my house for almost a week!! We're gonna spend the night together! I start the car and I start driving to Corbyn to ask him if he wants to stay at my place.