Chapter 50

After we watched 3 disney movies we're both a bit hungry, "Shall we order something?" I ask while I slowly sit up straight. I was laying on Corbyn's chest with his arms wrapped around me. "Yeah postmates?" he says and I nod, "Yepp" I say and I smile when I look at Corbyn. "What?" he asks and I laugh, I went through his hair with my hands so now it's kinda wild. "Well your hair is uhm, is special" I say and he also laughs, "Yeah well you made it all messy" he says and we both laugh. We get off the bed and walk down the stairs, Corbyn immediately walks to the freezer again to grab some new and fresh ice for my arm.
"How's your arm?" he asks when he walks up to me with the ice, "Mweh" I say and I roll up the sleeve, you can still see the traces of his hand, it's still all blue and it still hurts when I touch it. Corbyn nods and hands me the ice, I hold it on my arm and sit down at the table. "Soo what shall we order?" I ask while i grab my phone and open the postmates app, "Hmm pizza?" Corbyn suggests and I nod, "Sounds good". "So what kind of pizza do you want?" I ask, "Uhh just the plain margherita" he says and I smile, "You're sooo basic" I say and he laughs, "Well which one are you gonna take?" he says while he walks up to me, "Well I'm gonna take pizza hawaii" I say and he shakes his head no. "Omg no, you're that kind of person" he says laughing and I also laugh, "Yeah I am, do you have a problem with that?" I ask and we both chuckle. I get up from the chair, "Ordered!" I say and he smiles, he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him, "I think" he says and his cheeks heat up and I can see that he's getting nervous, "You think?" I ask and he looks me in my eyes. "I love you Mia" he says and I'm shocked, he loves me?! "Y-you do?" I ask and he nods, "I do Mia, there's no second in the day that I'm not thinking about you" he says and I smile, "I" I say and I look into his eyes, "Love" I continue and I stand on my tippy toes to reach his ear, "You too" I say lastly and Corbyn's strong arms pick me up, I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He leans towards me and our lips connect, we've kissed a lot of times but this one is different, this one's more passionate. When we pull back we look into each other's eyes, I have no idea how much time has passed during our kiss and then the doorbell suddenly rings. Corbyn puts me down, I give him a quick kiss on his cheek and I walk to the front door. I open it and I look into the eyes of the delivery boy who called me a thief a few weeks ago. "Here's the pizza thief" he says, I ignore it and take the pizza from him, "That's 20 dollars" he says and he looks at me with a disgusted look on his face. I reach in my pocket to grab the money but Corbyn gently pushes me aside, "What did you call her?" he says with an angry voice, Corbyn is pretty tall so he looks down on the delivery guy. The guy feels threatened and he slowly walks backwards, "Nothing" he says quickly. Corbyn raises his eyebrows, "If I ever hear you call her thief again you won't be happy with that decision" he says and the guy nods. "Here's the money" he says and he hands the guy the 20 dollars. Then he closes the front door and looks at me, "You shouldn't accept it when people call you that!" he says, "I know but, I just got used to it i guess" I say and he shakes his head. "Well just know that I do not think you're a thief, I think that you are the most sweet, caring, understanding and beautiful girl walking on this earth" he says and I blush and smile. "And you are the most caring, sweet, cute and handsome guy" I say and I put the pizza's on the little bench, I wrap my arms around his neck, we lean into each other and we kiss again. And again it's this passionate kiss, after a while I pull back, "The pizza's getting cold now" I say and we both laugh. We grab our pizza's and sit down at the table.

We just at some spaghetti for dinner and we're now on our way back to my room. When we enter my room Corbyn closes the door and I sit down at the bed, I look at him and he smiles. He also gets on the bed and he presses his lips against mine, I lose my balance so I fall backwards which makes Corbyn fall on top of me. We both giggle, I lift my head to reach his lips and I connect them again, we have a very passionate kiss. Halfway the kiss Corbyn pulls off the sweater I'm wearing leaving me in my lacey black bra and leggins, I pull of his sweater leaving him in his pants. We change sides, I'm now on top of him and we continue to kiss.
After a little while the kiss gets even more heated, we're both left in just our underwear, Corbyn stops the kiss and looks me in the eyes. "You want to do this?" he asks referring to sex, I nod, "Yes" I answer and our lips connect again.