Chapter 47

When I arrive at his place he's, like always, already standing on the sidewalk. I park the car and Corbyn gets in, "Hey" he says with a smile, I smile back at him, we both lean in and kiss each other.
"Soo i got some exciting news to tell you" I say while we're driving to school, "Oeeh what is it?" Corbyn says. "Well my mom is going on this business trip next week and she doens't want me to be alone, sooo I asked if you could stay and my mom was totally okey with it!" I say an Corbyn smiles, "So uh do you want to stay at my place?" I ask and Corbyn's smile gets even bigger. "Uhm do I want your beautiful face to be the first thing I see when I wake up? Is that even a question?" he says and I laugh and feel my cheeks heating up. "Well that's settled then" I say while a huge smile also appears on my face.

I pull up to the parking lot of the school and park the car. We both get out of the car and walk to our lockers while holding hands. When we arrive at our lockers I immediately spot Chad who's standing a few meters away from me, I sigh. Corbyn and I let go off each others hands and we put our stuff in our lockers. When I close my locker, I look around me to see where Chad is, then I suddenly hear someone whisper in my ear, "You looking for me babe" he says and I immediately turn around and step away from him, but he grabs my wrist and pulls me back. "I saw you liked the feeling of my breath on your skin, you got goosebumps" he says and I pull my hand back. "Well you're wrong, I hated that feeling" I say, Corbyn's also done with his locker and he grabs my hand, "Leave her alone Chad" Corbyn says with a sharp tone and a very angry look in his eyes. "We'll see about that" Chad says while he takes a step closer to us, Corbyn and him are about the same height, but Chad has a lot of muscles, I bet that that guy lives in the gym. "No we won't, you stay the fuck away from her understood" he says and Chad shrugs his shoulders, "I don't even get why she wants to be with you, you're literally a spaghetti noodle" Chad says and I shake my head. "Come on Bean" I say using the nickname his parents always use for the first time, I see that it relaxes him and he lets me pull him with me. We walk to our first class and Corbyn is biting his lip, "What's wrong? He'll stay away, plus I'm always with you so nothing's gonna happen" I say but Corbyn shakes his head no, "I know that, but I am a spaghetti noodle, I also don't get why you're with me" he says and he stops walking, I grab his face with both of my hands, "I'm not as muscular as him" he adds and I shake my head, "Well I happen to like spaghetti noodle guys and I definitely do not like guys who live in the gym" I say and a little smile appears on his face. "Don't worry okey, I'm into you and only you" I say and the smile gets bigger. He grabs my hand, "What would I do without you" he says and I shrug my shoulders, "Nothing" I say and we both laugh. I let go of his face and we continue our walk to the classroom.

When school is finally over Corbyn and I are walking back to my car, the temperature is slowly going up. We throw our bags in the back of the car and I start to drive away, "Shall we go to that new smoothie shop?" Corbyn asks when I drive off of the parking lot from the school, "Yeah sure!" I say, "Could you start a google maps?" I ask and he nods.
He leads me there and when we get there we both get out of the car and enter the little restaurant. It's not busy at all, we walk to the bar and order two vanilla milkshakes and we sit down at a little by the window. "Aren't you the daughter of that man who stole money" an old man suddenly says while he takes a seat at the table next to us, "I uh" I say and I don't really know how to answer, "Why do you care" Corbyn says and he grabs my hand. "Just curious" the old man replies and he looks at me. I'm starting to feel pretty uncomfortable and then the waiter suddenly comes with our two milkshakes, "Here you go" he says and he puts the milkshakes down on our table, "Thanks" I say and I smile at him. He nods and then he walks back to the bar, the old man is still staring at me. "You are his daughter huh" he says and Corbyn shakes his head, "That's non of your business" he says with a sharp tone in his voice. He gets up from his chair, "Come on Mia, we're gonna sit somewhere else" he says while he pulls my hand, I nod and grab my milkshake and follow him to a different table. "That man is creepy" Corbyn says and I nod, I look over my shoulder and I see that he's still staring at me, "I feel really uncomfortable, he just keeps staring at me" I say. Corbyn grabs my hands, "I can ask the waiter if we can take the milkshakes to go? Then we can go to the lake and drink them there" Corbyn says and I smile, "Shall I do that?" he asks again and I nod, "Yes please, I feel really uncomfortable" I say and he nods. He gets up from his seat and he walks to the bar with our milkshakes, I just look at the paintings at the wall till Corbyn gets back.
I'm kinda lost in my thoughts when someone suddenly touches my shoulder, I jump up from the chair and I look behind me, I look directly in corbyn's beautiful blue eyes. "Are you okey?" he asks worried and I just nod, "Well the waiter is pouring the milkshakes in to go cups right now so we're out of here in a few seconds" he says while he wraps his arm around my shoulder, I grab my phone and we walk to the bar. We take our smoothies and we enter my car. "That man is still looking at me" I say while I look at the man who's looking at me through the window, "Ignore him, he's probably a lunatic" Corbyn says and I nod, "Probably" I say while I slowly look away from the man. "Let's go to the lake" Corbyn says and he lays his hand on my thigh. I smile at him and start the car.