Chapter 48

Skip to Monday
It's now Monday night, I'm helping my mom with packing her suitcase, "Are you really going to be okey?" she asks and I nod, "Mom I'm gonna be fine, I'm with Corbyn, nothing will happen" I say and my mom nods. "Okey then if you say so", she says and she grabs some clothes.
I know i said that I was helping my mom packing but in reality I'm just sitting at her bed looking how she's packing. "So are you excited for Corbyn to come here?" my mom asks and I nod, "Super excited! I love spending time with him" I say and my mom smiles, "You guys are a really cute couple". Corbyn's been over for dinner multiple times now and I think my mom really likes him. "And what are you guys gonna do on the weekend?" my mom says and I shrug my shoulders, "We haven't planned anything yet" I say and she nods. "Well when I get back I want to know everything" she says and I laugh, "I'll tell you everything when you get back, I promise" I say and my mom also laughs.
When my mom's done packing she puts her suitcase on the floor, "So i'm going to bed now" my mom says and I nod, "Yeah same". "So I'm leaving at 6.30am tomorrow morning, are you already up then?" my mom asks and I nod, "Of course mom!". My mom smiles, "Well goodnight sweetie" she says and she pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around her and hold her tightly, "I'm gonna miss you when you're away" I say, "I'm gonna miss you too" she says and then we let go off each other. "Well see you in the morning" I say and my mom nods. I exit her room and I walk to mine. I already have my pj's on, my pj's exist out a sweater which is Corbyn's and some simple black shorts. I love this sweater, it still smells a bit like him. I smile when I think about him, I swear I'm falling hard for this guy. I get under the covers and I slowly drift asleep thinking bout Corbyn.

When my alarm goes off the next morning i groan, I swing my legs out of my bed and rub my eyes. I turn off the alarm and turn on the little lamp next to my bed. I quickly walk to the bathroom to shower.
I love to take extremely hot showers, but today I don't have that much time for showering. I quickly wash my body and then I wrap myself into a big and soft towel, I walk to my room and I grab some clothes. Since it's slowly getting warmer I decide to go for some ripped mom jeans and a dark blue sweater, I quickly put it on and I dry my hair. I don't have time to blow dry my hair right now so it just has to dry to the air. I sit down to put some mascara on, since it's so early my eyes are still puffy so it's quite the challenge to put it on. When that's done I quickly spray some perfume on me and then I run down the stairs. "Morning!" I say while I walk to the kitchen to grab my cereals, "Morning sweetie" my mom says and she looks up from her newspaper, "So my taxi is gonna be here in 5 minutes" she says and I nod. I quickly eat my cereals and then I put my bowl and spoon away. I walk to my mom and we hug each other, "I'm really gonna miss you" she says and I laugh, "I'm gonna miss you too but it's only for 6 days" I say and my mom also laughs, "But still".
We stand like that for a while and then the doorbell rings, "That's my taxi" my mom says and she quickly puts on her coat and she grabs her suitcase. "Be careful and do it safe!" she says when she opens the door, I just shake my head, "See you next week mom" I say while she walks to the taxi. I lean against the side of the door watching her get in the taxi. She waves and I wave back, the taxi starts driving and when he turns around the corner I walk back inside and close the door.