Chapter 4

Everyone was getting into position to break the barrier, Aceso squatted on the entrance poles with a rope attached to Kakashi, as Naruto and Lady Chiyo stood at the bottom as Sakura ran back to get a good running start to destroy the rock.

 "We'll make our assault, using a button hook entry," Kakashi announced as he got ready to rip off the tag.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Naruto said.

"Yeah," Sakura nodded, she was smirking. Kakashi ripped the tag off the boulder.

"Now, Sakura!" Kakashi shouted.

"Right!" Sakura responded charging towards the entrance. Aceso pulled Kakashi out of the way as Sakura destroyed the boulder with a single punch.

'So she's has Tsunade's brute strength,' Aceso noted to herself. Kakashi gave a signal, and they all headed in, upon entry, Aceso saw Deidara sitting on Gaara's body and Sasori. They all gasped at the sight.

"We're too late," Kakashi said gravely.

"Gaara," Aceso breathed in disbelief, in a soft tone.

"Oh," Lady Chiyo whimpered. Aceso fought hard to hold back tears, she glanced to see Naruto trembling with anger.

"Finally," Deidara said. "Well then, which one of you would be the jinchuriki?"

"You!" Naruto growled as his eyes grew red and his teeth grew sharper. "You bastard! I'll kill the both of you!"

"The one who bursts in, and starts barking," Sasori said. "That would be him, then."

"Sasori, my man, I think you're correct," Deidara said.

"You bastards!" Naruto growled. "Where the hell do you think you're sitting?"

"Well," Deidara breathed. "So much for that mystery. This kid's the jinchuriki. He's the one who bursts in and barks first, all right. Seriously, Itachi was right on the money, huh?"

"Gaara!" Naruto called out. "What the hell are you doing? Come on! Why are you just lying there? Get up! Gaara! Answer me. What are you, deaf? Come on, knock it off already!" He went forward.

"Enough, Naruto!" Kakashi snapped. "You know that full well that-"

"Your friends, right. And you know it, too," Deidara said. "He's been dead for a while now." He tapped Gaara's face.

"Well," Sasori breathed as Naruto's hair grew spikier. 

"Oh yeah, that's him all right," Deidara said. "Good to see you again red, thought you said you didn't know the one-tails jinchuriki." Kakashi glanced at Aceso, he knew she faced a lot of trouble, but now there were faces to the people that gave her trouble. 

"Give him back," Naruto growled. "Give Gaara back, you damn--" He started charging, Kakashi got in front of him. 

" Cool it," Kakashi ordered."Charge in without thinking and we're done for." Aceso just noticed that Deidara was missing an arm, like last time. Sasori looked over at Deidara.

"What?" Deidara asked. "Something on your mind, Sasori, my man?"

"I'll hold on to him," Sasori said.

"Huh?" Deidara asked.

"Since it appears that Jinchuriki will stop at nothing to get him back," Sasori said.

"That's putting it lightly," Deidara said looking at Gaara.

"Ok, it looks like the guy on the left is the one who infiltrated the Sand and took Lord Kazekage," Kakashi said.

"That's Deidara," Aceso informed. "He's tougher than he looks."