Chapter 47 (Prologue Road To Ninja/Road To Sakura)

Back in the village, Aceso was at the hospital, as usual, she left the medicine-making room, to run into Lee.

"There you are!" Lee cheered grabbing her arms. "All of our friends are going to the bathhouse! You should come as well!"

"Hm?" Aceso asked tilting her head.

"We will unwind in the true company of friends!" Lee exclaimed. "You will be able to join, right?" Aceso glanced at the clock behind him.

"I'm going to be late, but I can try my best to show up," Aceso answered.

"Just make sure you make it!" Lee exclaimed holding her arms tighter, he stepped closer, putting his forehead on hers. "I hope to see you there." He kissed her forehead before running off, Aceso's cheeks turned bright red. She looked down the hall to see some of the nurses and other medical ninja all watching and giggling.

"Alrighty, let's get back to work," Aceso said putting her hands on her hips.

"Oh just admit it, you love him," Mitate teased. Aceso's cheeks grew red. "Go on to the bathhouse."

"I will when I am finished," Aceso said stepping back into the lab. She was true to her word, after finishing her work, Aceso made her way to the bathhouse. Aceso was almost at the bathhouse when she heard crying. She looked up just as somebody ran into her, she was knocked off her feet, landing on the ground. "Ow." She breathed softly. She looked up to find Lee on top of her, his hands landed on either side, his lower body straddling her, tears streaming down his face. "Lee?" She lifted her upper body up, her face getting close to his. "Is everything alright?"

"There you are, pervert!" Ino shouted as all their friends ran up surrounding them. "Doing another pervy move, are you? On Aceso as well?"

"No, I would never peep on anyone, especially not Red Rose," Lee answered as he turned around, he sat in between Aceso's legs.

"What's going on?" Aceso asked as she sat up a bit more, Lee placed his hands behind on either side of her legs, to keep himself hosted up.

"Rock Lee was peeping on us," Tenten growled.

"I thought you were above this..." Neji scolded.

"You have it wrong!" Lee insisted. "I was jumping between roofs, my sleeve caught on something, and then, well.." Aceso looked down at his arms, there was indeed a rip. "You see!? It is torn!" He pointed to it." I got knocked off balance unexpectedly, and then I just fell in there by accident!

"No more excuse!" Ino growled punching her fist; cracking her knuckles.

"Stay calm, everyone," Sakura insisted, she was the only one in a bathrobe. "Maybe it was just an accident!"

"Thank you, Sakura!" Lee breathed.

"Eh, shut up! You're suspicious enough to get a beating!" Ino shouted. She went to go punch him.

"Wait, Ino," Aceso breathed grabbing her fist before it could hit Lee. "Lee isn't that kind of person."

"You weren't even there!" Tenten shouted.

"That part is true, but I live next door to Lee, our places are practically connected, he's never been one to peep," Aceso answered.

"I think you're lying," Ino growled. "I think he likes to take free peeks." Aceso shook her head. She remembered the bathtub incident, and the next morning and a few other times.

"I knew we should have gotten that wall fixed from the beginning," Neji grunted angrily. "Has he ever seen you naked?"

"On accident, he puts his ninja headband over his eyes as quickly as possible," Aceso answered. "Lee isn't the person you are making him out to be, he's way too sweet of a person to do anything pervy."