Chapter 17

(Will of Fire Movie)

Aceso ended up being gone longer than she thought she would. The stone shinobi had her go back to their village with them to help with a few problems. She was now starting on her way home. It was late Aceso was walking home, she was currently passing through the snowy mountains. All she could think about was getting some food with Gai and Kakashi, it's been a while since all three of them got to be together, that didn't involve a mission.

Suddenly, a white-haired man with red eyes dressed in an oversized, high-collared coat wrapped with three leather straps. His mouth and nose were covered by bandages.

"Can I help you?" Aceso asked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact," the man said. " I need you to come with my Doctor Matsuba."

"How do you know my name?" Aceso asked stepping back.

"Everyone knows your name," the man said. "You are quite legendary."

"Is there something that you need help with?" Aceso asked reaching into her pack for a kunai.

"I've been watching you for quite some time," the man said stepping forward, she stepped back.

"That's creepy," Aceso said pulling out her kunai.

"Let's not do anything hasty," the man said appearing behind her, he grabbed her kunai. "My name is Hiruko."

"Your name sounds familiar," Aceso frowned. "I think my dad has mentioned it before."

"Your dad is why I need your help," Hiruko said. "I need his Sharingan."

"I would never help with that," Aceso said.

"You might after you hear this," Hiruko said. "If the seal I put on your dad doesn't work, then I am sure to lure him out with his daughter, and if that's doesn't work I will have to take your kekkei Genkai."

"I am not giving it up and neither is my Dad," Aceso said. "You are underestimating both of us."

"Am I now?" Hiruko asked, no emotion was shown.

"How about this?" Hikuro offered. Give up your life to me, and I will not touch your village," Hiruko offered, Aceso eyes went wide. "The children will be able to see another day, nobody will go to war, as a matter of fact, if you hand yourself over to me, I will even not control your father to walk to death's door. Take his place, you love your Dad, don't you?" He got in front of her.

"Don't touch other nations as well," Aceso requested.

"So do we have ourselves a deal?" Hiruko asked holding out his hand. She studied the man's face. "I don't have all day."

"Deal," Aceso said putting her hands to hers.

"Glad to have you on board," Hiruko said as his eyes shined. "Didn't want things to get messy." Before Aceso could even react, her eyes closed, Hirkuo took her to Mountain Shumisen.

*****

Back at home Team 10 sat around a table, Choji was shoving his face with meat.

"So good!" Choji smiled. 

"You shouldn't eat so much Choji," Shikamaru advised. 

"Asuma-sensei would never nag me like that," Choji said grabbing more meat. "You know." He shoved it into his mouth.

"Yeah, but you're not the guests of honor today," Shikamaru groaned. "Besides if you so much you'll get fa---" Ino stopped eating, Shikamaru as Choji grew angry.

"Shikamaru!" Ino panicked. 

"What I meant was okay fine," Shikamaru said crossing his arms. "This one's on me."