Chapter 44

Aceso spent the next couple of days making as much medicine as she could along with perfecting her Jutsu. It was now the night before they were to head towards the hidden cloud, then the war would start. She was now sitting in the tent and was having food with Kakashi.

"Kid?" Kakashi asked tapping her spoon with his. 

"Hm?" Aceso asked looking at him.

"You spaced out again," Kakashi stated. "We were talking about war strategies."

"Sorry," Aceso apologized. "I was just hoping I made enough medicine."

"Sakura has treated her hands multiple times, you've made more than enough," Kakashi said. "Don't forget that all the medical ninja made medicine as well." Aceso looked down, they had been wrapped multiple times due to the fact she kept burning them with her chakra.

"Dad?" Aceso asked. "This war...the other side?"

"Sasuke, Madara, Zetsu," Kakashi listed. 

"A ton of Zetsu," Aceso added. "Also, they have Kabuto on their side...he's using a reanimation Jutsu right?"

"Yes, it was created by the 2nd Hokage," Kakashi said. "Why?"

"This war is going be much different for sure than the past ones," Aceso sighed. "We may end up facing dead friends and family."

"It's a monstrous Jutsu, using the dead as toys," Kakashi stated. "If we lose, the whole world is going to come to an end."

"That's not frightening at all," Aceso stated sarcastically. Kakashi ruffled the top of her head. "Another thing, didn't you find it strange when Madara said the Kamui wouldn't work on you?"

"You found that odd as well," Kakashi stated. 

"Remember what he said, he has a goal of having a complete form," Aceso brought up. "Meaning the person under the mask is only posing as Madara...so we come back to who's under the mask?"

"I'll bring this up with the Hokage," Kakashi said. "She'll send information out to the others. What makes you think it's not actually Madara under that mask?"

"When I was little when he snuck into my room. I managed to somehow knock off his mask. I know what Madara looks like due to school books and spending a lot of time in the Uchiha region, and this guy looked nothing like him," Aceso answered. "He looked more like that guy in that photo you have."

"Obito?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah, him," Aceso answered. "But that's impossible, he's dead as well right? We always put flowers at his grave."

"I'll still tell Lady Hokage," Kakashi said patting her head.

"But it sounds crazy," Aceso pointed out.

"Crazy or not...Aceso you have a very important role in this war," Kakashi answered. "One where all the Kage could agree on without arguing, whatever you have been telling me, I've told Lady Hokage. Everyone's suspicions are to be considered."

"I probably should have been doing that from the start," Aceso sighed bowing her head. 

"Don't so be harsh on yourself," Kakashi laughed rubbing her back. "Aceso..." She looked at him. "Me and Gai are both highly proud of you...first you become the youngest doctor...now you are a captain of the medical division of the allied shinobi force, we are so proud of you."

"I'm proud of the two of you as well," Aceso smiled at him. "You are the commander of the third Divison, Papa's your right-hand man."

"Where are you going to be placed?" Kakashi asked.