Chapter 20

As Sakura and Aceso took care of Hinata, they heard a roaring scream coming from the lake. 

"Ready to get moving, Hinata?" Aceso asked.

"Yeah," Hinata answered as they took off.

"Let's find Kakashi," Sakura said. 

"Depending on that scream they probably split up," Sai said. "I'm guessing Naruto probably took off on his own again." There was a smokescreen, everyone was in a circle besides Naruto. They saw that the enemy was going to attack from above.

"Above you! Watch out!" Hinata called out. Aceso, Sai, and Sakura all kicked and punched the enemy out of the way as they landed on the ground.  

"Kakashi-sensei," Sakura rushed over to him.

"Thanks a lot, you three," Kakashi said. "We owe you one."

"Hinata!" Kiba cheered as she ran over to him. "You're feeling better already?"

"Yeah," Hinata smiled. 

"But still, how did she--"Shino began. "I see." He looked over at her. " I see. Your Byakugan."

"Are all of you alright?" Aceso asked walking over to them.

"Yeah," Yamato answered. "If you four hadn't shown up, who knows what would have happened." They heard another loud roaring happen, there was a massive amount of chakra in the air, and it had a familiar feeling.

"Where's my brother?" Aceso asked.

"He went to go check out what was happening at the lake," Shino answered. There was more roaring and the sounds of a fight going on. 

"What the--" Kakashi began.

"Kakashi-sensei," Yamato said. " I think that's". They all looked forward, the smokescreen cleared, their view was met by a gigantic wave.

"We've got trouble," Kakashi announced.

"We've noticed," Aceso said. The wave came, it washed everyone and everything away from the lake, when the water retreated everyone was on the ground coughing.

"Is everyone alright?" Kakashi asked squatting next to Aceso.

"Yeah," they all coughed.

"We should go find Naruto," Aceso said standing up.

"He's not far," Kiba said sniffing the air. "I can lead you to him, princess." They went to go find Naruto, once they found them, he seemed to be in some kind of trace from the mist and started to go at Kiba with the Rasengan. 

"Naruto, stop!" Kakashi ordered as Aceso grabbed his wrist, her eyes glowed green, a green barrier box formed around Naruto's Rasengan.

"Aaahh!" Kiba screamed tilting his head back. The Rasengan stopped, Aceso stopped her Jutsu and Kiba put his head back forward. 

"That was close," Kiba sweated, wiping his forehead. 

"Kakashi-sensei, little sister," Naruto breathed.

"Watch it, will you?" Kiba growled. " I bust my tail looking for you and that's the thanks I get?"

"Which is greatly appreciated," Aceso said. "Thank you Kiba, I hope I didn't make you work too hard."

"Barely broke a sweat," Kiba smiled, he gently patted her head. "Don't need to worry about me, Princess."

"But Orochimaru was right here," Naruto said. 

"What are you talking about?" Aceso asked as they glanced around.

"Are you nuts?" Kiba asked. "I'd have picked up his scent by now."