Chapter 60

Everyone stared at Madara as Madara stared back at Gai, Gaara picked up Aceso. 

"You may be reinforcements, but you're nothing more than pebbles," Madara said. "You won't make any difference, now.

"That guy's Madara?" Gai asked.

"Yes, that's him," Kakashi confirmed. 

"Kakashi, are all right?" Minato asked as he landed by Kakashi and Gai, along with Gaara and Aceso. 

"I am, thanks to Gai," Kakashi answered as Gaara put Aceso down, back on her feet. 

"No, not that part, I'm talking about my Sage Art Rasengan hitting you earlier," Minato corrected. 

"That was okay, too," Kakashi answered. "I teleported it with my Kamui just as it was making contact.

"Good, I'm glad," Minato said.

"Wait, Sage Art? You mean, Sage Jutsu?" Gai asked. 

"That's right. Only Sage Jutsu works against him," Minato said. 

"Plus, Taijutsu," Aceso said. "Well, technically physical attacks, but Taijutsu."

"Well, yes Taijutsu as well," Minato nodded. 

"So at this point in time, our only hope is the Fourth Hokage's Senjutsu and your Taijutsu, Gai," Gaara said. 

"If I recall correctly, Sage Jutsu isn't your forte, Sensei," Kakashi brought up. 

"Yes," Minato confirmed. "Honestly, I'm weak in Sage Jutsu. It takes me too long to infuse the chakra, and I'm not able to maintain it for too long. And I haven't used it much in real combat, either. Plus, I can't weave signs at all, right now, so I don't think I can fight effectively." Aceso and Gai looked at each other, they smiled at each other, Gai then jumped forward landing with arms crossed. 

"So, I guess that now it's how time for this wild Blue Beast, huh?" Gai asked. "Eight Inner Gates! Seventh Gate of Shock! Open!" Gai was now covered in blue vapor as the aftershock blew everything back around him, 

"Gai!" Kakashi exclaimed.

"One gate short of the Eighth Gate of Death, huh?" Madara asked. "He insults me, not bringing out the Red Vapor." Gai appeared in front of Madara in a flash, throwing punches and kicks, Madara dodged him. 

"Don't let the black spheres or rod touch you!" Minato instructed. " I can't believe Gai's mastered the Eight Inner Gates!"

"Those aren't human movements!" Gaara stated. 

"Take this!" Gai said putting his hands together. "Hirudora!" There was an explosion, Gai lay in the crumpled rocks as Madara slid across the land. A black ball shot forward, Aceso's eyes started to glow green. 

"Kakashi!" Minato shouted throwing the kunai with his mouth. "My kunai!"

"Right!" Kakashi shouted, grabbing it, he threw it at the black sphere. Then a green vapor appearing pulling Gai out of the rocks. 

"That's Rock Lee!" Gaara exclaimed as everyone's eyes went wide. The kunai landed as the black ball retreated back to Madara.

"Gai Sensei! Are you all right?" Lee asked. 

"Yeah, thanks to you, Lee," Gai answered. They landed by the others, Aceso placed her hands on Gai's back an began to heal him as much as possible. "Where is Tenten?"

"She told me to go ahead because she wanted to check something out," Lee answered. " I finally catch up to you and, you launch the Hirudora?!"

"Are you all right, Papa?" Aceso asked.