Chapter 68

Lots of time passed; Naruto and Hinata's wedding was coming up soon. Aceso and Sakura now stood outside as Konohamru videotaped them.

"Hey, Naruto and Hinata congrats on getting married!" Sakura congratulated. 

"Congratulations! Wishing you both a beautiful marriage!" Aceso added as they both waved.

"Huh?" Konohamaru asked. They looked over to see Sai leaning against the wall.

"What're you doing, Sai?" Sakura asked. "C'mon!

"Have you recorded your message?" Sakura asked. 

"Oh, I don't think I'll do a good job," Sai answered. 

"You were a member of Team 7! You gotta do it!" Sakura urged angrily. The camera got put on him.

"Naruto, Hinata, congratulations," Sai said. 

"Don't be so stiff!" Konohamaru ordered. 

"Deepest congratulations, Naruto and Hinata!" Sai stated with a smile. 

"Uh, can you act a little more natural?" Konohamaru asked. 

"Like I told you before, I don't think I'll do a good job," Sai stated. 

"Oh, boy," Konohamaru groaned. Aceso went off to do her work at the pharmacy as Sakura took charge of the other medical ninja. The next morning, Aceso got help from the academy students, Iruka-sensei's class.

"Thank you for the help today," Aceso smiled. "Your students are quite the hard workers."

"Anything to help out and encourage others," Iruka-sensei smiled at her. " I'm proud of them!" Later that night, Lee came in as Aceso was helping a customer.

"Hello," Lee greeted.

"Hello, dear," the little old lady greeted. "Just getting my morning pills..."

"This should last you for three months," Aceso stated.

"Thank you, dear," the elder lady stated, as she walked out of the place with her items. Lee took the opportunity to kiss her.

"How was training today?" Aceso asked as she broke the kiss. 

"Vigorous," Lee answered. "I'll train extra hard tomorrow." 

"I'd hold off on that," Aceso said.

"Why would I do that?" Lee asked. Aceso handed him a slip of paper, Lee took it, and he read it. "What is he calling us for?"

"Won't know till tomorrow," Aceso answered. "I have dinner in the fridge if you are hungry."

"Thank you," Lee kissed her cheek. "Will you join me in the shower?"

"It's a possibility," Aceso stated. Lee kissed her lips before heading upstairs. The next day, all the shinobi stood assembled in front of Kakashi.

"I assembled all of you here today in order to relay something to you as your Sixth Hokage," Kakashi announced. He leaned over the rail. "Listen, I'm giving you a secret mission. Each of you is to prepare a congratulatory gift for Naruto and Hinata's wedding. Report back one week before the ceremony and make sure to have your gift at ready when you do."

"Really?" Sakura asked. "A gift?"

"Oh yeah!" Kiba cheered. "Great!"

"Man, what a drag," Shikamaru groaned. 

"I don't know where to begin," Aceso stated.

"Just leave it to Lord Hokage!" Lee cheered with Gai nodding.