Chapter 6

Kakashi his special Sharingan got rid of the blast as Aceso and the Narutos stopped with Gaara in a branch.

"What's going on?" Gai-sensei demanded.

"It worked," Kakashi panted. "Just in time." Kakashi fell over, Naruto caught him this time.

"Kakashi-sensei," Naruto breathed. "Hey, are you alright?"

" I don't get it," Sakura said. " What did you do?"

"Sent the explosion off into a different space," Kakashi answered.

"You sent it somewhere?" Sakura asked.

" I am not sure I understand really, but it seems the enemy has been defeated, Tenten" Lee admitted. "Do you agree?"

"What the--are you kidding?" Tenten demanded. "What the hell are you asking me for?

"More importantly, is everyone ok?" Kakashi asked. "Where's Aceso?"

"Right here," Aceso said as she landed on the ground with Gaara and the other Narutos.

"Aceso, can you finally look at him?" Naruto pleaded.

"Yeah," Aceso breathed. They took Gaara out into a more open area, and Naruto's clones disappeared. Gaara was laid down on the soft grass and Aceso checked for any sign of life and tried to give some chakra, but even that did nothing. It was windier now they were out in the open. Aceso stopped her medical ninjutsu and looked at Gaara's face.

"Little sister," Naruto breathed softly. Aceso looked up at Naruto, she closed her eyes shaking her head. A tear slipped out of her eye, falling onto Gaara. One tear slipped out, it was an invitation for the others to fall.

Aceso looked up to see Naruto crying just like she was, Sakura glanced over at him.

"Why?" Naruto cried. "Why is it always Gaara? If he dies like this--He's the Kazekage." He walked up to the body. "He just became the Kazekage."

"Try to calm yourself, Naruto Uzumaki," Lady Chiyo advised.

"You shut up!" Naruto snapped facing her.

"Naruto," Aceso breathed softly grabbing onto his hand, and he squeezed hers.

 Lady Chiyo gasped at the tears flowing out of his eyes, she looked over and gasped at the tears flowing out of the young doctor's eyes. "Just shut up! If all of you Sand Shinobi hadn't put a monster inside of Gaara then none of this would have ever happened to him. Did you ever even consider how Gaara felt? Did you ever even ask? Calling us Jinchuriki. What gives you the right to label us? Who are you to decide someone else's fate?" 

"I couldn't save Sasuke," Naruto cried. "And I can't save Gaara either. "For three years I've trained so hard but nothing has changed." Naruto took a step away from Gaara's body, dropping Aceso's hand.  Lady Chiyo got up, she walked over to Gaara's body. She kneeled by his body, staring at his face. She put a hand on his chest, closed her eyes, and her hair started to rise up. Once Lady Chiyo opened her eyes, a blue light appeared out of her hands. It may the ground ripple like a splash in the water.

"Lady Chiyo," Sakura exclaimed. "That Jutsu." Lady Chiyo looked back at Sakura. She gave the pink hair girl a small smile, she focused her attention back on Gaara. "Oh, Lady Chiyo, you--"

"I don't get it," Naruto said. "What she's trying to do? Leave him alone, will you? What do you think you're doing?" He started to go forward, Sakura put an arm in front of him. "Sakura, what?" She looked at him.

"It's gonna be alright," Sakura assured. "She's bringing him back." A strong wind soared past everyone.

"She's bringing him back?" Aceso repeated.