Chapter 61

Madara stared directly at Naruto trying to figure out how he stopped Guy-sensei from dying. Naruto took off towards Madara, he had his staff form again. Naruto slammed a power punch into the staff, his arm glowed yellow.  Naruto held up his other hand, a Rasengan formed, with lava as the middle.

"Sage Art: Lava Style Rasen Shuriken!" Naruto exclaimed.

'When did he learn to do that?' Aceso asked softly to herself. Madara jumped away, and Naruto followed.

"This is bad," Madara grunted. "Limbo!?" Naruto dodged something. He threw the attack at Madara, he groaned as he was being thrown back. 

"Now!" Naruto shouted. The attack expanded. "Explode!" The attack expanded, throwing Naruto across the tree, cutting open the tree, lava now roaring underneath. Madara slammed into a branch harshly. 

"The tree's been severed!" Kakashi said as they all looked up, watching it beginning to fall over.

"Wait, Naruto really did this?!" Gaara asked him and Lee was both back on their feet. 

"Gai-sensei and my love are over there as well!" Lee stated. 

"Your love?" Gaara asked taken back, he glanced at him. Aceso was now lifting up Gai-sensei, as Naruto joined them.

"Let's go back to the others," Naruto said holding his hand. "Thanks for holding off Madara till I got back."

"So are you really doing all right?" Aceso answered. "How?"

"Obito put the nine-tails back into me," Naruto answered. "I will explain the rest later." Aceso grabbed his hand, then they both went back to the others. 

"The tree disappeared," Gaara said, Lee, let out a gasp. Tears formed in his eyes as Aceso, Gai, and Naruto landed by them.

"Gai-Sensei!" Lee exclaimed running over as Aceso put him down gently. 

"Bushier Brow Sensei's gonna be okay!" Naruto assured. "So don't worry. He's not gonna die!"

"My love, did you heal him? Did it really work like the Fourth Hokage think it would?" Lee asked. "After he activated all Eight Gates!"

"Sort of," Aceso shook her head. "It was mainly Naruto."

"You are being, too modest little sister," Naruto smiled at her. "You did most of the work."

"Naruto?" Lee repeated.

"My love?" Gaara repeated once more.

"Yeah," Naruto answered. "I feel like I'm able to do all sorts of things...the way that I am now..." Aceso looked at his hand to see a white circle on his palm. "Huh?" He looked back he got back to his feet. "Bushier Brow. Gaara. Watch Bushier Brow Sensei. Little Sister I need you to come with me."

"Naruto," Lee breathed looking up at him. "You helped save Gai Sensei...Thank you." Tears were in his eyes, Naruto nodded as Aceso stood up. 

"Don't thank me quite yet," Naruto said. "Not too long ago you called my little sister my love and she responded. When we win this war, me and you are going to have a serious talk." Aceso couldn't help but smile. "Come on little sister." She nodded, and they both started to walk away.

"Naruto," Gaara said. 

"Huh? Naruto looked back at him.

"When you finally became the Hokage, we should go have a drink together, sometimes," Gaara said. 

"Sure!" Naruto nodded with a smile. "After the war, we can sit Bushy Brow down together."

"I'm about to cover my half," Gaara said glaring at Lee. "After this, we'll get Kankuro as well."  Naruto and Aceso then took off.