Chapter 46

Aceso ended up getting stuck in the second division, helping the wounded for a few hours. Sun was starting to rise up, and the second day of the war was about to begin.

"I need to get going," Aceso leaving the tent. 

"Are you sure you were going to be alright?" Karui asked. "You barely got any rest."

"I should be fine, a few chakra patches, and I'm ready," Aceso answered. 

"What was that stuff you gave me?" Neji asked as Aceso walked past him.

"It was the Eye Medical Plant from the Valley of Judgement," Aceso answered. "I figured anyone in this war that uses eye prowess is going to need it greatly, especially the Hyuga."

"You didn't go there alone, did you?" Neji asked.

"I was with Shino and Kiba, plus there was some at the Land of Medicines as well," Aceso answered. 

"Thank you," Neji smiled and nodded at her. 

Aceso smiled back at him. "See you later, and good luck." Aceso made her way to Gaara's company, just like last time, she got stopped, she skidded to stop when a ton of Zetsu popped out of the ground.

"This is going to be easy," one of the Zetsu's smiled. "There's only one of them." They charged and Aceso did not hesitate to fight. Aceso did a few hand signs, she jumped up.

"Fireball Jutsu" Aceso exclaimed, a big ball of fire rained down on a group of them, and they screamed in agony. Aceso landed on the ground, she felt someone claw her shoulder. She looked back to see a ton of Zetsu. She continued to fight, slicing them with her ropes, using a ton of Taijutsu.

"Night night," a Zetsu group of them said appearing out of the ground, around in a circle, they all managed to put a hand on her, and they started to pull, ripping her uniform and skin underneath, 

"HANDS OFF MY SISTER!" a voice shouted, suddenly numerous glowing hands slammed a Rasengan into each of the Zetsu. They flew over dead, Aceso blinked, and when she opened her eyes a bright light stood in front of her.

"Naruto?" Aceso gasped.

"You really think you were going to fight this war without me?" Naruto asked.

"Majority rule," Aceso answered. "See you got more training."

"Where are you heading?" Naruto asked as they started to run.

"Gaara's fourth company," Aceso answered. "He's going to be completely furious when he sees you."

"Nonsense" Naruto giggled. "The guy loves me!" Aceso stared at him as they ran towards the fourth company. "What?"

"Thanks for saving me," Aceso thanked him.

"That's what big brothers are for!" Naruto exclaimed as he laughed more. They arrived to see the 2nd Tschuikage about hitting Onoki and Gaara. Aceso went in front of Mu as Naruto when behind multiple Rasengans. Her eyes glowed green, she put her arms out creating a barrier to protect the two behind her.

"Planet Rasengan!" Naruto shouted. "Yes!" Mu dodged. "Dammnit!"

"Lord Mu is a Sensory Shinobi," Lord Onoki informed. Naruto landed on Aceso's barrier and jumped off.

"Using the barrier as a springboard for his attack," Lord Mu noted. "I see." Lord Mu's started to create particles from his hands. "Dodge this, my jutsu's faster than yours." Naruto's hand stretched out far, slamming multiple Rasengan into Lord Mu. 

"This is...a violently rotating...Rasengan!" Naruto exclaimed. Lord Mu slammed down, going through a giant boulder, slamming into the sand. He got stopped by Lord Onoki.