Chapter 11

The next morning Aceso woke up to her alarm going off once again. Today, she had work and couldn't continue to lay around. She opened her eyes to see the same hand from yesterday shut off the alarm.

"Five more minutes," Lee requested.

"No," Aceso denied she started to wiggle her way out of his grip. Her foot landed on the floor before Lee pulled her right back into his chest.

" A thousand apologies for taking advantage of you like this," Lee apologized as he put his arms fully around her. " Just five more minutes."

"Five more minutes," Aceso agreed as she turned to face him. 

"Are you sure?" Lee asked opening his eyes.  " I can get let go if you really want me to."

"If I wasn't okay with it, I would have said something a week or so earlier," Aceso said as she gently placed a hand on his chest. "But don't you have training?"

"10 more minutes," Lee said closing his eyes. . "Then morning stretches to get the power of youth running through our veins." He kissed her forehead, pulling her closer. Aceso couldn't help but smile a little. Hours later Aceso was at work, she did a few surgeries and made some medicine. 

"How are you feeling today, Sai?" Aceso asked as she entered the room.

"Better, thank you," Sai answered looking up from his book.

"Still reading about friendships?" Aceso asked as she checked his vitals.

"The other night I tried to comfort Naruto, cause I thought he was scared," Sai began. " But he read the wrong message. I put an arm around him and everything." Aceso giggled. "Did I do something wrong?"

"When trying to comfort people, it differs from person to person," Aceso answered. "Some like to have an arm around, some just like to have someone with them.

"But the book--" Sai began.

"Don't rely solely on the book, sometimes you have to trust your gut," Aceso explained. "How are the nicknames coming along?"

"May I try it again?" Sai asked.

"Of course," Aceso answered, she looked over to see Sai studying her.

"May I just call you Doc?" Sai asked.

"Doc is good," Aceso nodded. 

Later that night Aceso walked into a room to change the sheets to find Sora and Naruto waiting for her.

"Where did you two come from?" Aceso asked in alarm.

"Through the window, where do you think?" Sora asked.

"Why not just use the main doors?" Aceso asked.

"This was quicker," Naruto answered. "We have been training in changing our chakra nature all day, can we borrow those chakra patches so we can continue through the night?"

"You can always replenish and sleep," Aceso suggested. "You shouldn't rely on the ointment or patches unless it is in the midst of battle. If you are running low on chakra through training, it's best to just rest."

"So lame," Sora crossed his arms.

"If you put too much chakra in your system, it will override and your own chakra will kill you," Aceso informed.

"Then again if I die I can't get vengeance," Sora stated.

"Why are you so obsessed with vengeance, it isn't healthy," Aceso said.

"It's my vengeance, not yours," Sora growled. Aceso back up a little, Sasuke would say those exact words. "What are you --"

"Little sister, are you alright?" Naruto asked putting a hand over Sora's mouth.