Chapter 64

Obito wrapped them back into the world where everyone else was located. 

"Obito!" Kakashi exclaimed. "Aceso!" They all stood back up as Obito carefully helped Aceso stand up, with the remaining foot she had. Everyone looked at them. Some of Naruto's clones smiled at Sasuke's return, some frowned to see the state his sister was in. 

"What?! Sasuke?! Impossible?!" Black Zetsu denied. 

"He's here!" Naruto cheered as Sasuke ran over to Naruto and his clones. Kaguya then slammed a rod through the Naruto with the truth-seeking orbs. 

"There's nothing to worry about now," Kaguya said. 

"No!" Naruto breathed as he turned to ash. " No way!"

"No, no way!" Obito gasped as Sakura began to tear up. 

"Don't worry, he's fine," Aceso smiled. Naruto puffed into smoke. Kaguya gasped.

"What?" Zetsu gasped. " Why you! He passed the Truthseeker Orbs to a clone? And we fell for it?!

"Thank you, Sakura, Aceso, and Obito!" Naruto smiled. "I owe you one!"

"Hold on! So you're really okay?!" Sakura asked. 

"You sure scared us there!" Obito admitted with a light laugh. 

"Clever," Aceso added as the truth orbs went to the Naruto going down to Sasuke, who walked over to him. 

"Sasuke! Have you properly thanked my little sister, Sakura, and Obito?" Naruto asked. 

"Just focus on the enemy!" Sasuke grunted. 

"Mother, if they've reunited, we have no other choice, Zetsu said. They all looked at Kaguya and Zetsu. "We can't afford to save our chakra right now."

"Yes, I know," Kaguya said. She held up her arms, suddenly they were all now in a new dimension. Everything felt extremely heavy. Everyone fell to their knees, and all of Naruto's clones disappeared as they fell. The terrain was digging into them as they got forced more into the ground. 

"What happened!?" Naruto grunted once he landed, the truth balls fell as well. " I can't levitate anymore!" Aceso looked forward to seeing that Kaguya was affected by the heavy gravity as well. She held up her hands, and murder ash bone came out, pointing at Sasuke and Naruto. 

"Oh no!" Kakashi gasped. The murder ash bone shot out.

"Quick! Dodge 'em, Sasuke!" Naruto urged as they moved to the side. The murder ash bone shot into the ground. 

"Did the heavy gravity distort your aim?" Zetsu asked. 

"I'll make the adjustment now," Kaguya said. "I won't miss them again."

"I'll stop you!" Obito grunted as he started to get up. Kakashi did the same as they went to get in front of Sasuke and Naruto. They both reached their arms forward as Kaguya shot her attack. They both got magically pulled, to stand in front of the main targets. The one in front of Kakashi wrapped away, as one slammed into Obito. Everyone gasped.

"Obito!" Kakashi gasped. "What did you-?!"

"Kakashi...you stay here a little longer," Obito said. "Don't you rush to follow us."

"But why?" Kakashi asked as Obito breathed heavily. Aceso started to make her way over to them, the best she could. "We made up our minds to...Your power is still needed here!"

"We need to infuse more chakra again," Zetsu said. "Mother, let's teleport to the Root Time-Space. You'll recover faster there.

"Why save someone useless like me?" Kakashi asked.