Chapter 63

Aceso continues to watch as Kaguya and Black Zetsu held Naruto and Sasuke hostage. She was trying to come up with a plan as fast as possible. She then watched Naruto rip them out of their grip, ripping Zetsu off the two of them. Naruto and Sasuke drifted away from Kaguya. 

"Well?" Kakashi asked.

"It looks like they're each other down," Sakura answered. 

"I see," Kakashi breathed. "The power to forcefully drag us all into this dimension that's not genjutsu...It's a totally different scale." He looked up at the woman. "She's like...a god."

"So what's your plan? How are you going and Sasuke going to fight her?" Aceso asked. 

"I know that this could be our last hurrah...," Naruto said with a smile. "But we gotta give it our best shot." He put his hand in the middle of Obito's chest. "Just like we've been doing all along, right?" Obito let out a small grunt as he came back around. 

"Amaterasu!" Sasuke exclaimed looking at Kaguya, black flames his Kaguya.

"They're attacking!" Sakura reported. 

"Take this!" Naruto shouted going forward, multiple clones showed up. They all transformed into a harem, but all male. "Sexy Jutsu!"

"Reverse Harem Jutsu!" all the men said. Kaguya was blushing; so was Sakura, blood dripped out of her nose, a slight blush formed on Acseo's cheeks, and Kakashi was blushing as well. The boys all disappeared, Naruto launched forward slamming a punch into Kaguya's face. Sakura flew back in shock that it worked, Aecso smiled lightly.

'Definitely a Naruto move, that's for sure,' Aceso thought to herself. 

"The history of Shinobi this you fool!" Naruto exclaimed. 

"Naruto, now!" Sasuke shouted when Kaguya looked at the two.

"All right!" Naruto responded. They aimed towards each other reaching, the Kaguya appeared in the middle of the two, suddenly they were trapped in ice, their hands were frozen from reaching in her anymore. 

"It's all changed!" Naruto's clone noted as they looked around. Instead of being a volcano, they were now in an endless wonder of harsh winter weather, snow, and ice everywhere, plus mountains. 

"So cold," Aceso shivered, grabbing her arms.

"This place...did we shift dimensions?" Kakashi asked. 

"One extreme to another," Aceso answered.

"Naruto, whose jutsu's effects are we seeing now?" Sakura asked. 

"Huh? Well, uh...I think that it's..." Naruto began.

"It feels the same as when we were taken to that lava world before," Kakashi answered. "I'm sure this is our enemy's ability. To rewrite the world in an instant and make it reality. This really is just like genjutsu."

" And we're in an ice world this time?!" Sakura said. "Why bring us here?"

"To prevent Naruto and Sasuke from touching her," Aceso answered. "Naruto, you can put us down."

"Right," Naruto nodded as he lowered onto the snow, once they got on the ground, Kakashi gently placed Obito against an ice wall. 

"Could it be...that we were the only ones who were brought to this world?" Sakura asked. 

"No, as Aceso said it was the prevent the real me and Sasuke from touching it," Naruto answered. "My real body is around here somewhere. But, I can't sense Sasuke here." There was a weak grunting, they looked down to see Obito finally coming around, he opens his eye, putting his hand over his right eye.