Chapter 52

The ten-tails were absolutely terrifying. 

"Whoa! Is that thing the--" Naruto began. 

"No mistake," Eight-Tails confirmed. There was a strong gust of dust, the ten-tails opened its mouth, letting out a horrible roar. Madara and Obito landed on the creature as Eight-Tails and Naruto in Nine-Tails chakra landed behind Kakashi and Naruto with Gai and Aceso. 

"But I thought the statue's evil chakra had disappeared!" Naruto exclaimed. 

"They got us!" Kakashi growled. Aceso looked at Gai, he was still having a tough time getting back to normal after the Daytime Tiger attack even with a chakra patch. Aceso jumped up on one of the knuckles of the Eight-Tails to see everything more clearly. 

"He doesn't have those kind of emotions or feelings!" Kurama explained. "He can't be sensed. He's natural energy itself, the same as that which circulates around this world, that you can feel in the soil, water, and air. It would be a different story if you tried it while engaged in Sage Mode, though. "

"Right, gotcha!" Naruto stated leaving Nine-Tails chakra mode, he sat down. "Well then, if you say he's all Nature Energy then I can check him out of I do this!" He closed his eyes to concentrate.

"Forget it, Naruto," Kurama denied. "If you try to do that...all you'll see is how immeasurable it is."

Naruto opened his eyes, and chuckled. "You're not kidding!" The ten-tails started to charge towards them.

"Hey, here comes a big one!" Eight-Tails pointed out. "You really think we can do this?"

"Don't think you can hide under your tentacles 'cause you're scared!" Kurama said. "But first, hand Gai over!"

"My chakra and healing patches haven't seemed to be working on him this time around," Aceso frowned. 

"Don't you worry, they are working just fine," Kurama assured. "Put a couple more on him, I can heal him later on as well. And Kakashi and Naruto, too! You come along as well Naruto's sister."

"Yeah!" Naruto agreed. 

"Heads up!" Gyuki warned. Naruto grabbed Kakashi, he jumped into Kurama's mouth as Eight-Tails threw Gai and Aceso inside, he closed his mouth, sealing them in. A wave of debris hit harder than last time.

"Listen up," Kurama ordered. "First, we keep our distance and see what move he makes! We'll counter it and hit him with a big blow as close as we can get. Like I said earlier."

"Nine Tails, you're acting like a captain," Kakashi pointed out. 

"Huh!? Got a problem with that?" Kurama demanded.

"Nope! In fact, I feel kinda happy!" Kakashi answered. Gai-sensei gave a thumbs up in agreement. 

"You're doing a great job, Mr. Kurama," Aceso complimented. "Keep it up!" Gai gave another thumbs up. 

"Save that line for after we've won!" Kurama advised. "Let's go!" The Eight-tails and Nine-tails started to run away, out of the debris and arm stretched out, trying to grab them. It appeared out of the debris angrily as the other two slammed into the ground, skidded, then landed. 

'So much bigger than the other two,' Aceso thought to herself. Then she looked at all of the tails. 'It's worth a shot.' She looked down at her ropes, they were repairing themselves. Kurama charged to strike an attack, Ten-tails easily swatted it away. Eight-Tails started to form a tailed beast bomb on one side as Nine-Tails formed one on the other side. 

"Tailed Beast Bomb Barrage!" The two exclaimed shooting out their attacks. The Ten-tails sucked its face and opened its form to reveal a tailed beast bomb.