Chapter 26

They traveled diligently through the night, all of them were silent. Naruto was the most upset about not getting to Sasuke. They heard a boom, they saw Katsuyu appear on a tree branch, she was steaming.

"Lady Katsuyu," Kakashi greeted as they all came to a stop.

"Oh, Kakashi," Katsuyu greeted.

"Really?" Kiba asked putting his hand by his eyes. "Lady Katsuyu came this far to greet us?"

"No, she didn't," Shino denied. They all looked at him. "There must be trouble brewing. The only time--"

"The only time Lady Tsunade uses Lady Katsuyu is when there's some kind of emergency," Yamato said.

"Got it," Kiba said. "So we're dealing with an urgent situation."

"What is it Lady Katsuyu?" Aceso asked. The slug told them all about the urgent situation.

"Kakashi, you are to report back to the village for debriefing about your last mission," Lady Katsuyu answered.

"Understood," Kakashi and Aceso nodded.

"Team 7 will go with Captain Yamato, and head for Mt.Katsurgau immediately," Kakashi ordered."

"Right," Sakura nodded.

"But you're not coming, Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto asked.

"Do you have a problem with me?" Yamato asked appearing in between Naruto and Sakura, he looked at Naruto with a scary look.

"Uh, that isn't what I meant, Yamato," Naruto said looking away. They then all went their separate ways. When they got back to the village, Kakashi went and did the debriefing as Aceso went back to the hospital to put supplies back.

"Red Rose?" Lee asked opening the door.

"Lee," Aceso smiled turning around. Lee's face lit up, the two embraced each other in a hug, letting the door slam shut. Lee gently lifted her off the ground and spun a bit. 

"How did it go?" Lee asked as he placed her on the counter.

"Not well," Acseo answered leaning back. "We didn't have much success finding Sasuke, he took down Itachi."

"Itachi Uchiha's dead?" Lee asked.

"Yeah," Aceso breathed softly.

"So is Sasuke coming back to the village?" Lee asked.

"I'm not sure anymore," Aceso admitted. "We found his trail and lost it shortly after. Team 7 is highly bummed about it."

"Aceso," Tenten said opening the door, they both looked at her."Uh...am I interrupting?" She turned red.

"No, not all," Aceso denied waving her hand frantically.

"Lady Aceso, Lady Tsunade would like to see you," Neji said appearing behind Tenten. "Lee...she just got home, don't bother her."

"My apologies," Lee smiled sheepishly.

"It's alright," Aceso smiled. "I don't mind."

"Come on Lee, we have to leave for a mission in the morning," Neji ordered grabbing Lee by the back of his suit.

"See you later," Aceso said waving. She went to the Hokage's office, she gently knocked.

"Come in!" Tsunade allowed. Aceso stepped in to see the Hokage and Shizune. "Aceso, I hate to do this, but I am sending you out in the morning."

"Where to?" Aceso asked.

"A little town not too far from here," Shizune answered. "They are in need of your help."