Chapter 65

Everyone stared at Naruto, as he stood there sobbing as all the dead returned back to Pure Land. 

"We're leaving the rest up to you now, Kakashi, Aceso, Sakura," Lord Third said. "Plus Sasuke and Naruto."

"Lord Third," Kakashi breathed.

"Elder Brother, you've now finally settled things with Madara," Tobirama said. "As Saru just said to them...let's leave the rest of it to the next generation. A tree grew in the spot where Hashirama stood.

"And now all the rest of us are free, too!" Son stated. "I'm going back to Suirendo!" He chuckled. 

" I believe I'll just hunker down in a forest," Kokuo stated.

"All of us are finally going to be able to go back to our homes now. I can't believe it's true. It's like a dream!" Chomei stated. 

"Eight-Tails, and what will you do?" Kurama asked. 

"Whom me? I was thinking..." Gyuki looked away. "I think I'm gonna go back to being partners with Bee. Even that annoying rapping that he does has ended up growing on me. So, what's your plan?"

"Huh? Hmmm...?" Kurama breathed. 

"What will you do?" Gyuki asked.

"Well...I'll..." Kurama began. He looked down at Naruto. 

" A little piece of your chakra is already inside of Naruto," Hagaromo said. "In short, Naruto is like a gathering place for you Tailed Beasts. If you want to discuss something, you can speak to each other through your chakra within Naruto. Kurama..." He looked at the old man. "I'd like you to stay inside Naruto as the overseer of the gather place."

"What--?" Kurama began.

"You no longer mind, right?" Hagaromo asked. 

"Well...I guess I'll do it if you insist, old man," Kurama said. All of the other tailed beasts laughed. "What is it?! What the heck is funny?"

"You still can't be honest about your feelings!" Kokuo answered. "You haven't changed, Kurama." Naruto laughed.

"It's finally finished," Sakura smiled. "The Fourth Great Ninja War is over!"

"Yeah, all that's left is..." Kakashi began. 

"I can't wait to see everyone again," Aceso said with a smile. 

"Alright, Naruto and Sasuke...About what I asked you two before," Hagaromo said. "Having battled my mother Kaguya...is there any change to the answers you gave me?"

"My answer's the same," Naruto answered. "And I'm sorry, Super Gramps, but after fighting Kaguya...there's just one thing I feel strongly about...I'm just really happy that my mom was Kushina Uzumaki, y'know!" He had a smile. "Kaguya was different from anyone else I've ever fought against...it's like she didn't even have a heart at all." He looked away from him.

"Long ago, it was said that my mother Kaguya started off as a beloved goddess of the people," Hagaromo said. " I'm not certain what made her transform into a being that was called a demon. I suspect that the process, or something, started after she devoured the Chakra Fruit. In any case, you are not like my mother. I trust you not to become like her, even if...you have all the Tailed Beasts' Chakra in you. Now then, all that's left...is to undo the Infinite Tsukuyomi. "

"But how, specifically?" Kurama asked. "Are you going to need our powers, as well?"

"No, all of you are just fine," Hagaromo answered. "Naruto possesses the chakra of every Tailed Beast. And Sasuke possesses the Rinnegan. If they both weave the sign for rat simultaneously, the Jutsu will be undone."