Chapter 66

As for Aceso's pharmacy, a few updates were made, and the stairs were no longer hidden. The walls were now a sage green with sandstone orange shelves, the counter was still the same purple. There was a set of stairs outside the building that led up to a balcony. A few miles away from it was the dojo, and they finally managed to finish putting it together. Aceso was able to split her days up at the hospital, rehab, the pharmacy, and traveling as a doctor.  Relearning how to walk was a bit difficult, but after a few days, she got back to getting the hang of it. Being the Hokage's daughter was weird. Kiba sure did not miss the chance to call her Princess every time he saw her.

***Memories****

Aceso was sitting in a room in the hospital, with Sakura and Lady Tsunade, her new leg had just been attached. 

"Give it a try," Tsunade said stepping back. Aceso placed her feet on the ground, she took a step forward, before falling over. Tsunade and Sakura started laughing.  

*****Another Memory

Aceso was still adjusting to her leg, she was currently getting out of the shower and fell over. The moment she fell the door swung open, and she looked to see Lee.

"My love?" lee asked he got down and helped her. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," Aceso answered softly as avoided his eyes, covering herself. 

"No need to cover up," Lee laughed. "It is just me." He put a hand on her shoulder. "There's no need for you to feel embarrassed." Aceso still didn't look at him, he frowned as he watched her get back onto her feet with the help of the bathroom counter. As soon Aceso felt stable, she let go, and she fell over again, this time Lee caught her, 

"I'm never going to get it if you keep catching me," Aceso said.

"So that's it," Lee gathered, he sat down, putting Aceso between his legs. "You are feeling insecure about this." He put a hand on her fake leg; Aceso looked away.

"It's just harder than I thought it would be," Aceso admitted. "It's taking longer as well."

"It's just what you told me long ago," Lee said as he wrapped his arms around her. "Just be patient." Aceso smiled a little, this caused Lee to tighten his grip.

"Are you sure you want to be with me?" Aceso asked as her smile dropped again.

"My love," Lee huffed. "I am going to stay with you, even if all your limbs had to be replaced." Aceso looked at him finally. "I love you and nothing is going to change that."

"I love you too," Aceso said, Lee then kissed her, and she happily kissed back. 

*****End of memories

At the moment, she was now standing in a training section, she was with Sakura and Ino. They stood on opposite ends, Aceso stood next to Ino.

"Ready?" Sakura asked.

"Do it!" Aceso shouted. Sakura opened the scroll she was holding, she bit her thumb and swiped blood along with it.

"Summoning Jutsu!" Sakura exclaimed, there was a puff of some by Ino, then Aceso reappeared on the scroll, and she fell over with her hands over her mouth.

"I feel sick," Aceso groaned.

"Sick or not, it worked," Sakura said.

"Huh?" Aceso asked sitting up, her eyes went wide as she smiled. "It worked!" She jumped up happily. 

"Let's get some tea, on me!" Ino shouted waving her hand.

"I'll hold you to it!" Sakura smiled.

****