Chapter 70

With Lee's help, Aceso was able to finish the blanket and turn it in on time for the due date of the wedding gifts. One of the days, while Aceso was in the shop, suddenly Lord Orochimaru ran out screaming about bugs, she didn't think much about it. Now, she was sitting outside the sweet shop, having Dango with the girls. The last get-together for Hinata's days as an unmarried woman. 

 "And is all the prep for the wedding done?" Sakura asked. 

"Yes! Well, most of it," Hinata answered. 

"I have to say, I'm really surprised that the first ones out of our entire group to get married are you and Naruto!" Ino admitted. 

"How's Naruto doing, anyway?" Tenten asked. 

"Is my brother helping you at all with the planning?" Aceso asked. 

"Of course!" Hinata chuckled. "But actually, more than Naruto, it's my father who keeps telling me what I should do. It's true what they say about the father of the bride being a real."

'Man, I didn't think about that,' Aceso thought to herself. 'And I have three fathers, I wouldn't be surprised if my biological one came down in a dream to give his input.'

"I guess that planning a wedding is a huge task, huh?" Ino said.

"Yeah, of course, it is!" Sakura confirmed. "Even for us! Like how Kakashi Sensei gave us..." Aceso's eyes went wide as Ino screamed pointing at the sky. 

"Hey! Sakura!" Ino growled, grabbing the girl's collar as Hinata looked at the sky. 

"What's the deal?!" Sakura demanded, showing her arm off, then she gasped in realization. She stood up, soon her and Ino pointing at the sky yelling. 

"Uhhh?" Tenten breathed as she looked up at a bird passing by. 

"What was that about Kakashi Sensei?" Hinata asked. 

"Dad's just going through a lot," Aceso answered. "Trying to wrap up all the missions before the wedding, that's all!"

"Yeah!" Tenten chimed putting her back against Aceso to get into Hinata's view. "And unlike us, you already have someone like Naruto, so you're really lucky."

"Uh, yeah, that's right!" Ino agreed. 

"Well, I guess so!" Hinata smiled. 

"So, tell us everything!" Sakura urged. "Are you gonna wear a kimono for the ceremony?"

"You're gonna look really pretty as a bride no matter what you wear!" Ino complimented. 

"Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Aceso agreed. The girls gathering disbanded, and Aceso went back to the shop.

"Big Sister Aceso!" a voice shouted as the door opened.

"Konohamaru?" Aceso asked. "What is it?" 

"I'm gathering everyone up, meeting at the tree below the shopping section," Konohamaru urged. "It's an emergency!" They all gathered, Konohamaru told them how he over Tsunade and Shizune. 

"No, it's true! I'm not lying!" Konohamaru shouted as Ino held him up by his shirt. 

"Our gifts are going to be judged to determine who's allowed to attend the wedding?!" Ino growled. 

"What's the meaning of this?!" Sakura demanded.

"I don't get it? Why?!" Ino demanded. 

"Hey, come on, stop! I mean, it's not my fault!" Konohamaru stated as he tried to get free. He fell back into the tree. He got back on his feet. "This is the worst!"