Chapter 36

After treating Naruto, Aceso made her way to Lord Danzo before he left for the summit.

"Lord 6th sir?" Aceso asked standing outside the tent. The tent door opened.

"What is it Doctor Matsuba?" Lord Danzo asked.

"I know travel is really restrictive right now, but a town in the Land of Fire really needs me to deliver some medicine to them," Aceso said. "It will only take a few hours, Dad-Kakashi and Captain Yamato both agreed to go with me."

"Very well," Danzo agreed.

"Thank you, sir," Aceso nodded; and the tent door swished closed. She then went to her tent and began to pack up.

"Red Rose!" Lee shouted busting through the door.

"Lee?" Aceso asked looking back at him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Lee demanded angrily. "You know I love accompanying you to deliver medicine." Aceso looked past the door to see two root members standing outside the door, they were hiding in the forest.

"It was sudden," Aceso answered. "You are really busy with construction."

"Aceso," Lee breathed. Aceso pulled Lee closed to her and whispered in his ear, unclipping a suspender, the tent door closed. Lee pulled her lower half closer to him.

"Got it," Lee nodded looking at her once she pulled away as he undid her scarf. He reached into his pocket taking out a marker. "Can we make it a little more convincing? You are just going to deliver medicine."

"I don't have a lot of time," Aceso said as she undid his ninja belt. "Marker should do."

"It won't take long," Lee said making a fake love mark on her collar bone. "May I?" He stared deep into her eyes.

"Yes," Aceso agreed. The marker dropped to the ground in an instant, Aceso found herself on the ground under Lee as he began to deeply kiss her neck a little. Lee put his hand up her shirt, stopping at her stomach.

"May I?" Lee asked.

"Yes," Aceso agreed. Lee's hand further up her shirt and under her sports bra, she put her hands in his hair, a little smile formed on Lee's lips as he moved to another section, more on her collar bone by her shoulder. As Lee worked on a few different sections, Aceso's hands kept going through his hair, going by his ears.

"Done," Lee breathed pulling away after three minutes. Aceso was completely red. "It's already bruising, just give a glimpse and those guys won't be suspicious." He pulled her to her feet. "Good luck."

"Be careful," Aceso wished him.

"You too," Lee wished pushing her out the door and grabbing his headband. Aceso readjusted her shirt, clipped her suspender back on, and fixed her scarf. Lee then stuck out a basket. "Don't forget--"

"Thank you," Aceso breathed taking it. She looked back at him, she placed the basket on the ground before pulling him into a hug; and he lifted her off the ground.

"By the way, do you have a set of favorite colors?" Lee asked.

"Hm?" Aceso asked.

"I know your top favorite is purple but is there any other?" Lee asked, putting her back on the ground.

"I like the color green and orange as well," Aceso answered pulling back.

"Just to make it a little more convincing," Lee said pulling her closer, he placed his hands on her face and kissed her nose. 

 "See you later," Aceso said as she pulled back, both of them were blushing. She grabbed her basket, she then set out, she left the village, shortly Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato met her and they followed the Team Samui. They all wore cloaks and hid in tall grass.