Chapter 42

The next morning, Aceso woke up on her back, somebody was on top of her. She looked down to see Lee's head in the middle of her chest, his body was draped across her. Everything that happened last night flooded back into her thoughts, her face started to heat up. She kept flashbacks from last night, she took dominance at some point...the thighs...the thighs were an extremely weak spot on Lee...Aceso saw a few marks on Lee's neck. Her fingers gently brushed over it. Lee's eyes snapped open. 

"I am so sorry," Aceso apologized sitting up, on his back were multiple scratch marks, and her eyes went even more sorry. "What did I do?" Aceso put her hand on Lee's back and began to treat it. 

"Don't apologize you did nothing," Lee laughed as his head lay between her legs. "They are from making youthful love."

"Making youthful love," Aceso repeated as Lee got to his knees. "Uh, Lee?"

"Yes, my love," Lee responded sitting down. 

My love? That was new. It was way better than Red Rose.

"After the war, let's go to Barbe-Q for a date," Aceso suggested.

"Don't be late," Lee said cupping her face. Aceso knew what he meant by that, he meant she had to come home from the war.

"You as well," Aceso said, a kiss was exchanged. Aceso pulled back, swinging her legs over the edge. "Time for another day filled with youth and medicine." She made her way to the bathroom to freshen up, while in the shower, a pair of arms wrapped around her. She looked back to see Lee.

"No reason to waste, the water," Lee smiled down at her.

"Right," Aceso breathed as she turned to face him. She cupped his face, then kissed him, Lee happily kissed her back as his hands went down to her waist. The next day Aceso was at the hospital, she was taking boxes to the storage room. 

"Big Sister Aceso!" a voice shouted, she looked over to see Moegi, Konohmaru, and Udon running over to them. 

"We are from the Leaf News are we are collecting data about the coming war, so can figure out how we can help!" Konohamaru said each had a pen and paper. They followed Aceso into the hospital where Sakura was located.

"During the last major incident, we just helped everyone evacuate," Udon added. 

"But do you think there's anything else we can do to help out?" Moegi asked. 

"I got something in mind," Aceso answered. "Hold out your hands for me please." They put out their hands and Sakura violently put boxes into their arms. "Take those to the storage room. They did a couple of rounds of it, till the storage room was filled. 

"Thanks a lot!" Sakura exclaimed as she walked past them with the last box. The three genins were on the ground groaning. 

"The three of you were a big help," Aceso added. 

"Yeah, but Sakura! Big Sis Aceso! Hold on!" Konohamaru called out. "You didn't tell us what we can do to help during the war! We really wanna do our part!"

" Yeah! We wanna do something big to help out the Village!" Moegi added. 

"Mhmm!" Udon nodded. 

"But you're already doing something big to help the village out!" Aceso stated leaning against the doorway. 

"Huh?" the three of them asked. 

"All these boxes! They contain medicine for the ninja who will be fighting out there on the front lines!" Aceso explained. 

"No!" Konohamaru shook his head. "That's not what we mean! We wanna do something really important! Like the kinda stuff Big Brother Naruto does!"

"What are you saying!?" Sakura snapped at him. "War isn't a game you know!" She stomped, and Konohamaru fell over.  " A lot of people out there could get hurt or die! So don't speak so lightly of it!" The three genins quickly made their way away from the hospital.