Chapter 62

They stood waiting for Sasuke to let them leave the Susanoo.

"So what is going on outside right now?" Sakura asked. "Well, Sasuke?"

"What difference does it make to you?" Sasuke asked. "There's nothing that you can do about it anyway."

"Sasuke...That's not the point," Kakashi said. "Naruto, Aceso, and I also want to know what's happening out there. In order to analyze our next move, Sakura is--"

"Kakashi. You're being just like Sakura right now," Sasuke cut him off. "Just be quiet for a bit!"

"Hey, Sasuke!" Naruto raged. "We're a team, and we need to act like it! Team 7 and my sister have to work together if we wanna bring Madara down!"

"You're right, there's nothing I can do right now..."Kakashi agreed. 

"Dad?" Aceso asked softly looking at him.

"If you're able to analyze what's outside with your left-eye, Sasuke....then you should be the one to lead Team 7's four-man squad, plus Aceso," Kakashi said. 

"What!?" Naruto asked in disbelief, he pointed at Sasuke. "Do you seriously think he's any better at strategizing than you or Sakura?! I really doubt it! Although he might be better than me."

"Sasuke, please just tell us what is happening," Aceso requested softly. "It's better we all know instead of just you." 

"Madara has launched his Jutsu," Sasuke answered. "It's a powerful genjutsu. And I suspect...that everyone outside has fallen under its spell. We five might be...the only ones unaffected."

"The Infinite Tsukuyomi," Kakashi said looking away. 

"You mean...everybody is...?" Naruto asked. 

"Trapped in a dream," Sasuke confirmed. 

"How much longer?" Aceso asked.

"Yeah, when can we get out of here?" Naruto asked. 

"The genjutsu seems to use the moon's light," Sasuke said. "And over time, that's gradually going to wane. But while there's still light, it's useless."

"Damn it!" Naruto granted. Aceso looked back, opened her pack, then looked at her ropes, they were very beaten up. She reached into her pack; she grabbed rope ointment, she wipe it on her weapon, and it started to get back in shape. 

'The Jutsu will fade and we will have to face a new problem, just the five of us,' Aceso thought to herself. "Sasuke?" He looked over at her. "Come here." She had the eye ointment ready. Sasuke went over to her kneeling in front of her. "Tilt your head back." He did as he was told as she then put three drops in each eye.

"Thanks," Sasuke said. "Do you need any?"

"I should be fine," Aceso said as she went to put it away. 

Sasuke took it from her hands. "You came to the same realization as I did." He put the same number of drops into her eyes. 

"Thanks," Aceso said softly as she took the bottle back, she stuffed it back into the pouch. "You have pockets." Sasuke nodded. Aceso took out ten chakra patches. "Here." Sasuke nodded his head, he stuffed the items into a secure pocket.

"Aceso," Sasuke said softly. "I truly am sorry about how I treated you in the past."

"I acknowledge what you are saying," Aceso said. "You need to apply action to your words before I accept it." Sasuke nodded. "It will be a long time before I truly forgive you." 

"When's the moonlight gonna, fade, already?!" Naruto asked as he paced even more. 

"Just calm down, loser," Sasuke sighed, standing up.