You/Addison Rae - Collab

Your thumb hovered over the 'post' button

Your thumb hovered over the 'post' button. For the past hour, you had been working on a video that you hadn't been able to get out of your mind ever since you had first the sound on one of the TikTok videos that you scrolled past. You weren't sure if you were ready to deal with the internet. Your biggest fear was the fact that your comment section would be filled with a bunch of hate comments because they hated your videos.

You almost didn't post it but after working yourself up, you clicked the 'post' button and tossed your phone aside so you wouldn't obsess over how well your video did. Wanting to get your mind off of the video, you turned on the tv and raised the volume to drown out your thoughts.

X

Addison had just posted a video and usual, she scrolled through the 'for you' page just to randomly comment and interact on some videos to make someone's day. She had just finished going through quite a few when she stumbled upon yours. Addison must've seen it quite a few times that her phone ended up locking itself. It snapped her out of her thoughts, realizing that she had ended up getting lost in your eyes. Wanting to see more of your videos, she was a little disappointed to find that it had been your only one. She wanted to see more, not only because she had a tiny crush on you but because the video was really good.

'I really loved your idea. I can't wait to see what else you post <3'

X

It's been close to a few hours since you had last posted and you were quite anxious to see how it did. You weren't expecting much considering that you had no followers and it was still your first video but you were quite shocked to find that it had practically gotten over 500k likes and quite a few comments. Your follower count went really high up and honestly felt like this was a dream.

When you clicked on the comments, you couldn't believe that the one creator that you had a crush on had commented. What where the chances that she had even seen the video. You didn't want to look like a fool by answering something stupid so you just liked the comment as well as a few others.

From that day, you thought about several different you could do and posted one every two days. Each time you posted, your follower count went up, your likes were much higher than the previous one, and most importantly Addison would always comment. It was honestly the one thing that you would look forward to when you posted. You didn't care about the likes or the followers, you cared about Addison's comment.

You nearly passed out when you took notice that Addison ended up following you as well as several members of the Hype House. What caused you to pass out from your nerves was when you noticed a DM from Addison.

'I just love all the videos you've been posted and I would really like to collaborate with you. I'll pay for your expenses to come over to Hype House. Let me know if you have any questions.'

It took you an hour to reply to her that you were honored and quite happy to collaborate with her. She replied almost instantly and the two of you began to talk about what kind of videos that the two of you would make when you came over.