You/Maleficent - Queen

"I want you to join us for dinner, Queen (y/n)"

You can't help but laugh at the way he dresses you. The two of you had become close friends over the years so there was no need for proper titles.

"Philip, please. It's just (y/n). You know how much I hate being called queen. It makes me feel like I'm above everyone else and I don't want my kingdom to think that."

Philip nods and follows after you as you walk around the halls of your castle.

"Forgive me, I've been surrounded by a bunch of kings and queens that believe they are above else."

"Oh, god. That's the worst. Anyways, I would love to join you for dinner. Will it just be Aurora, you and I?"

"Aurora, invited her mother, Maleficent."

"Really? Is she the one that helped save your kingdom from your mother."

"She's the one."

"I'm quite excited then. I've heard so much about her."

X

"Forgive me for being late, had a little trouble back at the Moors."

"It's quite alright, mother. We wanted to introduce you to someone, she's a close friend to Philip. This is Queen (y/n). Her kingdom neighbors ours."

Maleficent turned to greet you, only to find you already standing behind her, admiring the wings and outfit that she was wearing. You had never seen anything like it before and it was truly fascinating. You turned bright red when you realized you had been caught.

"Oh! Please forgive me. I did not mean to stare. That was very rude of me."

She gives you a smile and holds out a hand for you to shake, which you immediately do.

"That's quite alright. I'm kind of a rare sight to see."

"That you are."

You mumbled.

There's a crow that suddenly flies past you and makes its way to Maleficent. You watched in a amazement as she just waves her hand in its direction and he's suddenly human.

"(y/n)? (y/n)?!"

Philip whispers yells to you to catch your attention as you had just kept starring at Maleficent and her friend.

"I'm so sorry. I'm just new to it all. My kingdom doesn't have any magic."

"You have nothing to worry about Queen (y/n). Aurora was fascinated with my magic when I first met you."

"Please, it's just (y/n). I hate being called Queen."

Maleficent nods in understanding and you make your way to your seat where everyone starts to eat and tell stories about the various adventures everyone's had.