You/Eva Green - Consultant

You looked up when you realized your secretary had been standing by your door for the past 5 minutes with a smile

"Sam, are you alright?"

She lets out a giddy scream and runs up to sit at the chair in front of your desk.

"You'll never believe who came in to request our services?"

You blanked out, not really knowing who could make Sam this happy or excited. She rolls her eyes and throws some paperwork in front of you. It takes you a few seconds to read the name 'Eva Green' in the file.

"No way? Really? Are you messing with me?"

"Would I really do that to you?"

You grin happily and shake your head.

"Wait what about Mark and Angela? They usually deal with the important clients."

"Yeah, well you can thank me for convincing them to let you handle Eva's account. They're currently talking you up. She'll be coming in a few minutes so if I was you, you should make yourself look decent."

You frown and look down at the outfit you were wearing, finding nothing wrong with what you wore.

"What's wrong with this?"

Sam sighs and stands up to walk around your desk and stand in front of you.

"You look hot but your makeup could do a little work. One sec."

She heads to her desk and comes back with her bag after a few minutes.

"It's just to make your eyes and lips stand out."

You nod in consent and let her work her magic. Her makeup was always looking flawless so you trusted that she would make you look good. It doesn't take long for her to finish, pulling out a mirror to show you what she had done to you. Your makeup was always neutral so she added eyeshadow that made your eyes stand out and lipstick that would draw attention to your lips.

"There! You look even hotter. I should go, she should be on her way over."

"Thank you, Sam."

She nods and heads out.

X

"Ms. (l/n), Eva Green is here."

"Let her in."

Sam opens the door wider and Eva walks in. The door closes behind her and you motion for her to take a seat.

"Ms. Green, it's so nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, Ms. (l/n). I was told you're the best in the firm."

There's a slight hint of blush on your cheeks making Eva smile.

"I do try my best, shall we get started?"

Eva nods and the two of you began to talk about the kinds of services that she was in need of from you.