You/Arizona Robbins - Mine

"Guys! Guys!"

"Guys! Guys!"

You rolled your eyes in annoyance, hating how they were arguing about you but yet unable to even give you a chance to talk. Done with the conversation, you just left them alone.

For the past few weeks, Meredith and Alex had been doing anything and everything for your attention. This included bringing you lunch, helping you with leftover paperwork, assisting you when they weren't needed and the constant gifts that would magically appear in your office. You had done everything to get them to stop but nothing worked. It was like you were just a prize to be won in whatever competition the two of them were having.

X

There's a knock at your door and you panicked, thinking it was either Meredith or Alex to bother you again but let out a sigh of relief when you saw it was just Christina. You give her a smile and motion for her to come in.

"I take it that they are still bothering you?"

You groaned loudly, falling back on your chair as you looked at the ceiling.

"They don't even let me get a word in. It's like I'm a trophy. Why can't they just leave me alone? I'm here to work. Not be caught in the middle of some drama show."

"Why don't you just tell them about Arizona? That would solve everything."

"Yeah, Arizona still doesn't want to tell everyone that we're dating. So that won't help my problem with Meredith and Alex. But enough about them, did you need something?"

Christina is easily distracted and brings up the reason why she had originally come to visit you. When the two of you are done, she doesn't bring up the whole Meredith and Alex situation and you're grateful."

X

Arizona was on her way to eat lunch with you when she hears Meredith and Alex arguing about you. Curious about what it could possible be about, she interrupts them. Thinking that Arizona was going to be the unbiased vote that they needed for their argument, they told her everything that's been happening. Arizona stays calm on the outside but she's quite furious as she hears them talk about you like you're a piece of meat. She's also annoyed about the fact that you hadn't told her about any of this but that could be dealt with at another time. For now, she was going to deal with these idiots.

"Enough. I heard enough."

"Well..who do you think is the best match for (y/n). We need your unbiased opinion."

"Neither of you. I'm the best match for (y/n). Or at least I try to be."

Arizona can't help but roll her eyes at their confused expression. She couldn't understand how they were the hospitals best doctors when they couldn't figure out what she was saying.

"I'm saying that I'm dating her. The two of you need to leave her alone. She's not some kind of trophy. If I hear the two of you talk about her like that again, I will make sure that you're fired. If I even see you attempt to woo her again, I will kick your sorry asses. Leave my girlfriend alone."

The stand there, unsure of what just happened.

X

Arizona steps inside your office, not even bothering to knock.

"Arizona, what is..."

Arizona leans down to pull you into a deep kiss. One that neither of you stopped until you both needed to breath.

"What is this that I hear about Meredith and Alex trying to win you?"

There was no way you could lie to her, she probably already knew the truth.

"I thought that I could handle them. They've been bothering me since I started working here about who I would go out with but neither of them listened. They just kept doing all these attempts to be romantic but never gave me the chance to talk to let them know that I wasn't interested."

"Is this what's been stressing you?"

You hesitate to nod. Arizona sighs and gives you a hug, feeling bad that you hadn't trusted her to bring it up.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have helped you."

"What would you have done? You said that you didn't want to let people know that we were dating."

"...about that. I told them."

"You what?"

You ask her in a harsh whisper. You weren't agree that she had told them, just that she hadn't discussed it with you.

"I'm sorry, it slipped out. It did get them to stop with their stupid competition."

You sigh and nod.

"You're right. Thank you. I don't think they'll bother me again."

"...I've might have also threatened their jobs and asses if they tried anything again."

Arizona waited for you to get mad at her but that never came.

"Good. It's what they get."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Jade Thirlwall - Introductions

Lena Luthor - Time Travel Part 3

Lauren Cimorelli - Reputation

Arizona Robbins - Games

Harley Quinn/Pamela Isley - BatFamily Part 2

Kelly Olsen/Alex Danvers - Jealous

Lena Luthor - Donations

Alex Danvers - Heart

Lena Luthor - Evil

Saskia de Merindol - Light

Kara Danvers - Codes

Meredith Grey - Surprise

Lucy Lane/ Maggie Sawyer - Hurt

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!