You/Liv Rooney - Basketball

"Woo! Take that Maddie! Are you sure that you want to still do 2v1? Because you're losing 10-8

"Woo! Take that Maddie! Are you sure that you want to still do 2v1? Because you're losing 10-8."

Maddie rolled her eyes at you as she threw the ball to Willow.

"I'm the team captain. I'm just letting you win to boost your confidence."

The game starts again as Willow throws the ball at you. Again, within a minute and you ended up scoring again.

"You sure that's you letting us win?"

Out of nowhere, Liv comes out of the house wearing one of Maddie's practice uniforms.

"I heard you needed another player. I'd like to join in."

You raise your eyebrow at her, taking notice of the fact that never in your life had you seen her wear anything other than a skirt or dress.

"Maddie says she's got this so I think we're good but you look cute in that uniform. You'd look even cuter wearing my number."

Maddie and Willow look at each other as the two of you ignored them to have your own conversation. It was always like this, Liv would always interrupt the three of you hanging out and then suddenly they were the third and fourth wheel in the room. The two of you weren't dating but the way you were acting made it seem like you were.

"Actually, maybe Liv can join us. Willow is with me and Liv will be with you."

Liv squealed in delight and gave you a hug.

"Lets do this!"

You couldn't help but smile as you returned the hug. She was so cute when she got excited.

"Yeah, we'll crush them Liv."

"Okay, quit it. Lets just start the game."

X

Bless Liv's heart for trying her best but ultimately it was just you scoring the points. Even though she wasn't the best at the game, you made sure to help her score a few points.

"We did it! We actually won!"

Liv jumped up on you to give you a celebratory hug, barely giving you any warning as she did. You thankfully caught her on time and spun her around as the two of you celebrated.

"Oh, just kiss already!"

"What was that?"

You asked Maddie as you set Liv down.

"Nothing. I just said if you were hungry."

"Starving! Losers buy the winners food. Lets go."

Maddie and Willow groaned loudly as they followed you to your car to head to get something to eat. They really hated eating out when Liv joined because it felt like they were interrupting a date.