You/Maleficent - Fear

Maleficent wanted no part in this, she knew if the rest of her people joined in on the fight, it wasn't going to end well

Maleficent wanted no part in this, she knew if the rest of her people joined in on the fight, it wasn't going to end well. Her hands shook with rage at the brutality of it all. There was so much blood but she refused to be part of something that involved violence.

Aurora had called for you when she learned about Queen Ingrith's plan. By the time her warning had come to you, the slaughter had started. You grabbed someone's sword and made your way to the center of it all to help the creatures from the forest escape. It was nearly impossible to hold of the knights from the castle and figure out a way to open the door so you weren't making any progress to open the door.

"God, please! Open up. Come on!"

You yelled as you grabbed the handles and used all your strength to get it open.

Maleficent was flying over the field, making sure that no one was fighting dirty. She might not want to interfere but she wanted to make sure that no one tried to fight dirty.

"Diablo! You're here! I need your help."

You could tell it was Diablo that stood besides you in the form of a bear. Following your lead, he positions himself so that both of you work to open up the door. It just takes 3 pulls before the doors open up and everyone is able to free themselves.

"Get to safety. Diablo, make sure that no one tries to harm them. I'll stay here to keep the knights off of them."

He does his best to nod as he rushes off to make a clear path for the creatures. You focus back to knocking out every knight in sight until there's suddenly a loud yell from one of the castle towers. Looking up, you find Maleficent flying around and Queen Ingrith, pointing one of the crossbows to her.

"Maleficent!"

You yell to her to get her attention but it just makes the Queen fire the bow at her. Using the little bit of powder that you had left, you flew up to let the arrow hit you straight in the chest.

"(y/n)!"

Maleficent cries out as she watches you fall at a rapid speed. She flies down to catch you in her arms, gently laying you down on the crowd as several fairies surround her while she tries to heal you.

"Stay with me! I am not going to lose you, (y/n)!"

She yells as she pulls out the arrow in anger and covers the wound with her hands to say the healing spell.

You start to cough up blood soon after as the spell doesn't seem to work.

"It's o..okay Mal. Go save beastie. S..she needs you."

Maleficent wipes away the tears from her cheek, staining it red with your blood.

"No, you need me. This has to work. I'm not going to lose you!"

You place your hand over hers as you feel yourself lose consciousness.

"I love you, Mal."

"No! Stay with m....'

That's the last thing you're able to hear from her.

X

"Could we talk?"

Maleficent asks you one day when she finds you walking through the flower fields. She still couldn't believe that you were still here after getting stabbed by an arrow. She had nearly lost you but the rest of the fairies had all joined in to say the healing spell to heal your wounds. It had been a long recovery road after that as the spell only healed part of your injury. Maleficent had refused to leave your side as you laid in bed until just recently when you were able to now walk around without any supervision.

"Of course, what did you want to talk about?"

"I was hoping, I could take you somewhere. I know these walls and I don't want Aurora to hear what I have to say."

You're a little worried about what she wants to tell you but nod still. You reach in to take out your powder from your suit, only to be stopped by Maleficent.

"I'll take you. You're still healing."

"Mal..I'm fine."

"Please, just like the old days when I would carry you."

You give her a smile and nod. Letting her carry you bridal style before flying you to the cliff that she would often frequent. It allowed her to see all across to forest so she would come here to make sure the land was safe and whenever she needed time to think.

"I wanted to talk to you about this since you woke up but I never found the time."

"You're scaring me, Maleficent. What is it?"

She sighs and turns to look at you.

"I haven't been able to get those words out of my mind. 'I love you, Mal.' You've never said it like that. Like you really love me."

"Of course, I do Mal. You're my best friend."

"No, you didn't mean it like that, (y/n). You said it as if you were truly in love with me."

You stay quiet as you look at her.

"My heart stopped beating when yours did as we tried to save you. All that kept repeating in my mind as kept saying the spell was that you loved me and how I hadn't been able to say it to you."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that all these yours, I've been in love with you, (y/n). I loved you ever since you came into my life. Almost losing you made me realize that I needed to stop being a coward."

She steps forward and places her hands on your waist as she slowly leans in to kiss you. Maleficent gave you enough time to pull away but you didn't, simply leaned in to close the distance between the two of you.

Both of you pull away with a smile.

"I can't believe it took for me to almost die to finally kiss you. It was totally worth it."

Maleficent glares at you as you joke about your death.

"No, it wasn't. Don't you ever do something like that again."

"Mal, don't you know? As long as I keep living, I'll do anything to keep you safe."

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Addison Rae - Prank

Natasha Romanoff - Warning

Kara Danvers - Another World Part 2

Jennifer Jareau - Family Troubles

Waverly Earp/Nicole Haught - Breakup

Katie McGrath - Messages

Daenerys Targaryen - Vampire Part 3

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!