You/Laurel Lance - Friends

Laurel ignored the weird looks she was getting from the customers that were leaving the bar that you worked at

Laurel ignored the weird looks she was getting from the customers that were leaving the bar that you worked at. The bouncer didn't have a problem with her pacing so she didn't care what others had to say.

"Why don't you just go in? The more you pace, the more time you'll have to talk yourself out of whatever you're going to do."

Laurel stops and looks at the bouncer that had been ignoring her for the past hour.

"Are you talking to me?"

"I don't see anyone pacing up and down. Do you?"

Laurel gives her a smile and shakes her head.

"I don't and you're right. Thanks!"

Laurel pulls out a random bill from her wallet and hands it to the bouncer she she passes by. Pushing through the crowds of people, Laurel takes a breath of relief when she finally gets to the bar. She smiles when she sees you making a drink, only for it to turn into a frown who you seemed to be a drink to. She watches as you pour two glasses, one for you and the other one for Nyssa. Laurel was too late, it looked like the two of you were on a date and there was no more reason for her to tell you how she felt about you. Without a second glance, she turns back around, ignoring the bouncer that was calling out for her as she climbed on her bike.

Like on autopilot, Laurel doesn't realize where she's driving until her sister opens the door for her.

"Laurel?"

X

You bit your lip as you debated with yourself to give Laurel another call. It had gone straight to voicemail, something that's never happened and you weren't sure what she might think if you called her again in a span of a minute. Not wanting to seem seem desperate, you wait another ten minutes, for it to go straight to voicemail. This just makes you worry and you no longer care about whether or not you might seem desperate for calling her several times in a span of an hour.

None of your calls go answered so you began to text her. It's not until you're on the 10th message that maybe you needed to chill. Obviously Laurel was doing something busy and couldn't answer her phone. At least that's what you told yourself to not freak out. Laurel will eventually call and all will be well.

"Stop freaking out, (y/n). She's probably on a mission or something. You know how she doesn't like to have distractions."

"But she always answers my calls."

"I promise she'll call. Now come on, you promised a a fun girls night."

X

Laurel never called you back. You kept calling her throughout the days but they just went unanswered like your texts. You weren't sure what you had done but it must've been something terrible that she just stopped talking to you. With no way to find out what you've done, all you could do was wait and hope she'll talk to you again. You missed her so much.