You/Lena Luthor - Gone Part 2

When Lena said this was going to be a vacation, she literally meant a vacation

When Lena said this was going to be a vacation, she literally meant a vacation. Since the two of you had arrived, Lena had put both phones away and locked them in the house's safe so neither of you would get distracted by work. You protested at first about how people might need to contact either of you for an emergency but she eased your worries by letting everyone know the house phone to contact you in case either of you were needed.

No longer worried about getting distracted, Lena designated herself as the planner. She liked the entire day planned out so the two of you could take full advantage of your free week with each other. There was a designated time to wake up despite how late the two of you would go to sleep after your bedroom activities.

"Wake up! We're doing surfing lessons"

You groaned loudly and turned around as Lena tugged on your arm to drag you out of bed but it proved to be useless since you barely moved an inch.

"Lets just take a break, babe. We've been doing things nonstop since we arrived. Don't you just want to go to the beach and enjoy the beach."

"No, we only have 2 more days left and who knows when we'll have another free week with our busy schedules."

That got you to sit up. Despite Lena's protest to be dragged back to the bed, she let you pull her down to sit on her lap. With her laying against you, you leaned against the bed as you let your fingers run through her hair.

"I don't mind all those things that you had planned out for the days these past few days but I somehow think that there's a particular reason why you're so insistent on keeping this schedule."

Lena doesn't say anything and you don't rush her to answer your question.

"I told you that this is our first vacation since forever and I can't help but feel like this will be our only vacation in a long time. We both have incredibly demanding jobs that gives us very little time for ourselves. I just thought that we shouldn't waste our only vacation time doing nothing."

"Lena, you really think that I'm going to let my job get in the way of going on vacations with you."

"You were hardly enthusiastic about agreeing to this one."

She mumbled to you. You lifted her head to look up at you.

"I wasn't going to tell you until everything was finalized but I think it's time that I tell you that I'm hiring more people to take care of some of my responsibilities. It's ridiculous that I overwork myself that I hardly have time to spend with you. When I've hired everyone, we'll be able to go on however many vacations we want to."

"You're not saying that because of what I told you."

"This has been in the work's since I spent those months in Europe. You can ask my assistant."

Lena smiles as she leans in to give you a soft kiss.

"No, I believe you. I guess then we don't have to rush around and do all these activities."

"We can if you want to. I don't mind running around the island to arrive on time."

"I think we should really give our driver a break from rushing around in traffic."

"That's a good idea. Why don't we eat a quick breakfast and then head out to the beach for a lazy day."

"Sounds perfect."

X

Lena yelled to you as you threw the bucket of water to her. She had refused to join you in the ocean and you figured it wouldn't hurt if the ocean came to you.

"(y/n)! Come back here! I'm breaking up with you!"

You just laughed, knowing that Lena would never do so. She loved you too much.

"No, you won't! You love me too much."

You ran to the ocean, figuring that she wouldn't go after you but you were dead wrong when she ran after you. You struggled against her arms, trying to get on your feet as she carried you back to the beach house.

"Let me go! You cheated!"

"Nah, I think it's only fair that I get you back for throwing water at me."

"Lena! You're going to burn! You can't be out in the sun too long, you're a vampire."

Lena laughed, but didn't release you from her hold.

"Very funny but I'll take my chances."

You stopped struggling, knowing that Lena wasn't going to let you go. You needed to accept you fate and deal with whatever Lena had in mind.

X

"Absolutely not! I am not getting on that thing!"

Lena pouted at you, hoping to get you to change your mind.

"Please, (y/n). You owe me after dumping water on me. Just a quick trip around the waters and we'll come back."

You sighed and eventually nodded.

"Fine but this is the only time I agree to parasail with you."

She smirked, knowing that it wouldn't be. You could never say no to her.

"Whatever you say darling."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Regina Mills - Stuck

Emilia Clarke - Basketball

Nia Nal - Awkward

Jean Grey - Pregnant

Lena Luthor - Wisdom Teeth

Michelle Jones (MJ) - Accident

Zelda Spellman - Blocked

Lena Luthor - Sleeptalking

Jules Daily - Princess

Katie McGrath - Strict

Lena Luthor/Lucy Lane - Road Trip                              

Sara Lance/ Ava Sharpe - Soulmates

Georgina Hobart - ??

Jennifer J - Busy Part 2

Lena Luthor/Sam Arias - Tri

Lena Luthor - Time Travel

Daenerys Targaryen - Guard Part 3

Andrea Rojas - Three

Cate Blanchett - Jealous

Alex Danvers - Hired Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!