You/Maeve Wiley - Lucifer Part 1

You sat at your throne while listening to the screams that constantly filled hell

You sat at your throne while listening to the screams that constantly filled hell. After an eternity of hearing it, you could almost pretend that you couldn't hear them. Hell wouldn't be so bad if it had been designed with a series of rooms to keep the screams down but apparently your father hated you enough to make you suffer as well as those that you tortured in hell. Something that you hardly ever did as your mother did you a favor by sending in demons to help you with your work. Now that you had all this free time, you were bored.

So after thousands of years, you decided to take a vacation.

X

Its how you ended up finding yourself starting a new life at Moordale. You looked too young to pass of as a 20 year old so you did what any other teenager in the city had to do, go to school. Which was hell itself. The entire time that you were at the office to enroll, you could tell that it was a chaotic place. It almost rivaled hell and you thought it couldn't hurt to take notes for when you headed back to hell.

X

Apparently taking suits to school had been a bad idea. It made you stick out like a sore thumb from the rest of the school. Everyone could clearly tell that you weren't around here without even having to hear your accent. Since you didn't come here to earth to be looked at, you had someone chance clothes with you so that you blended in easier. Changing clothes worked as no one seemed to take a second look as you passed by them to head to your first class.

"Class, this is (y/n) Morningstar.She'll be joining us for the rest of the year. You can take a seat besides Maeve. Raise your hand, Maeve."

Maeve rolled her eyes but listened to the teacher.

"I take it that you're not everyone's favorite."

You tell her as you take a seat.

"What gave you the hint? That I sat in the back or the everyone avoided sitting near me."

"Ou someone with an attitude. I like it."

Maeve gave you a confused look and you just smiled before turning to face the teacher. You had only known her for a second and you could already tell you were going to like Maeve.