You/Ava Sharpe/Sara Lance - Soulmates Part 2

NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE PROMPTS UNTIL I'M DOWN TO 2-3 PROMPTS.

I apologize for the inconvenience as I'm making people wait far too long for their prompts.

They might have been your soulmates but you had a hard time trusting them

They might have been your soulmates but you had a hard time trusting them. The two of them were patient with you but you could tell that they weren't going to last any longer with their patience. Your nightmares were getting worse and they felt helpless as they heard and saw you struggle to deal with them. It got to the point where you would pretend that you had fallen asleep in the room with them but went to sleep in the library when they had fallen asleep.

Sara had been the first to find you after waking up in the middle of the night.

"What are you doing here?"

"Wanted to give the two of you space...." Sara gives you a look, making you tell the truth. "I don't want to bother the two of you with my screams. I've seen the first sign of sleep deprivation on the two of you."

"Well the three of us wouldn't be losing any sleep if you could just tell us what they nightmares are about?"

"I don't want to talk about it, Sara. You already have enough on your plate."

"We're your soulmates, we're supposed to trust each other with these kinds of things."

The noise the two of you were making had gotten to the point that was loud enough to wake everyone. Ava climbed out of bed when she realized it was the two of you yelling at each other.

"What is going on here?"

Sara turns to Ava with a furious look in her eyes.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask her? She doesn't trust us."

Sara shakes her head and walks back to her room, leaving the two of you alone.

"(y/n), what happened?"

"Nothing, Ava. I need a drink."

"(y/n), wait..."

But you had already left. Curtesy of the courier that Ava had let you keep after you had promised to not go back in time to get revenge for your mother.

X

A little while later, you pop at a bar in the middle of London that your longtime friend, Constantine frequented. You weren't surprised to find him at the counter, talking about the latest demon that he had helped send back to hell. Wanting to talk to him, you kick the man who was sitting beside him and greet him.

"Constantine, it's been so long."

"(y/n)! Finally giving your old pal a visit."

"Well you could also visit, you do have a room in the ship."

He grins and gives you a hug as he orders a drink for you.

X

"I'm not saying that you should just tell them everything but just them little by little. Every time you wake up because of a nightmare, tell them about it. Talking about the nightmares will help stop them from coming back."

"I don't want to trouble them, Constantine. They had to deal with so much shit when Team Arrow and Flash learned that they were letting me stay in the ship."

"If they can handle Oliver, they can handle your nightmares."

You sigh and nod. You hated how he always had a point.

"Speaking of which. I think that now is your time to talk to them. It was nice seeing you again. We shouldn't let such a long time pass."

He pays for the drinks and heads out as Sara and Ava arrive.

"(y/n).."

"I..."

The three of you laugh as all of you speak up at the same time.

"We wanted to apologize. We should've never pressured you to tell you about your nightmares. I know that you still have a hard time trusting us after what happened."

"Yeah. I should've never yelled at you. It wasn't one of my finer moments."

You give them a smile and order drinks for the two of them.

"Please. I think it was all the sleep deprivation getting to us and that's my fault. I'm sorry."

The drinks arrive and you hand the glasses to them.

"This is for the future. I promise to be more open with the two of you. You've both been so patient and kind. It's not fair of me to just bottle everything."

"(y/n), you don't have to tell us because you feel like you owe us something."

You leaned in to kiss Sara and then Ava.

"I'm not. I'm telling you because I've realized that you've both been trying to help and I've just been pushing you away. I won't do it again. I promise."

They both give you a smile and raise their glass as you do before taking a drink.

"To the future."

X

Back at the ship, you laid in the middle of the bed as you told them all the nightmares that had been plaguing you mind. Ava and Sara just stayed quiet as they held you while you talked. It was therapeutic that for the first time ever, you did not wake up to any nightmares.

-----------

Jennifer Honey - Home

Lena Luthor - Time Travel Part 2

Saskia de Merindol - Cuddle

Emilia Clarke - Dinner

Emily Dickinson/Sue Gilbert - Modern

Octavia Blake - Kill

Carol Danvers - Pain

Jade Thirlwall - Introductions

Jennifer Jareau/Emily Prentiss - Numb

Lena Luthor - Lollipop

Kara Danvers - Home

Rebekah Mikaelson - Sneaking

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!