You/Carol Danvers - Pain

NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE PROMPTS UNTIL I'M DOWN TO 2-3 PROMPTS.

I apologize for the inconvenience as I'm making people wait far too long for their prompts.

"Carol!"

You pushed yourself to fly through the crowd of Thanos' army. You were losing sight of her body as you continued fighting your way but you weren't going to give up. She needed you and you weren't about to let her down.

"Carol!"

You yelled for her, hoping she would wake up to meet you halfway but there's no movement from her. Worried about the pain she must be suffering, you used your laser to quickly take down anyone that was in your way. You had always believed to never end anyone's life but you couldn't wait any longer. Finally, there's enough space for you to get through and you rush to carry her in your arms.

"I have you. It's okay. You're okay."

You whisper to her but really it was meant for you as Carol was still passed out and unable to hear anything. The fighting was still continuing below you but you paid no attention. Carol was your priority and if anything happened to her, you wouldn't be able to live with yourself.

"(y/n)! Where are you going?!"

Steve yelled at you but you ignored him. He was going to be pissed but you didn't care. They already had more than enough people to take out Thanos.

X

After flying out of battlefield, you made your way over to the nearest hospital, begging them to take her in. They didn't need much convincing after seeing the suits the two of you were wearing.

You're led to a waiting room while they give her proper medical care.

'(y/n)! Come in! We need you!'

'(y/n)!'

"Carol needs me!"

You yell at Clint. He's silent for a second before talking again.

'There won't be anything left if you don't get your ass down here. Carol is in good hands. When you return, she'll be awake.'

You wanted to murder Clint for even suggesting that you leave Carol but you knew he was right.

'I'm on my way.'

X

Your exhausted when Tony finally takes care of Thanos. Once Thanos is gone, the rest of his army falls apart. There's nothing left for you to do anymore.

'Go be with Carol. We'll take care of everything.'

You thank Thor and use the last bit of energy that you had to reach the hospital. There was no doubt in your mind that you had managed to burn out your powers. Likely only possible for them to return when you've rested enough.

"(superhero name), this way. We've moved her to a room with more privacy."

You follow after him, silently urging him along so you could be with her again. When you arrive, Carol is still passed out.

"She's still recovering from the blow that she received. It was difficult to treat her with out limited equipment but she'll recover. The Captain just needs to rest." He points to the bed besides Carol. "We brought in a bed for you to rest while she wakes up. It's the least we could do."

You don't have the heart to tell him that it wouldn't be necessary.

"Thank you for saving her."

He nods and leaves the two of you alone.

Wanting to hold her, you gently moved her enough so you had space in her bed so you could wrap your arm around her. You're careful to make sure not to move her enough to wake her up. Finally comfortable, you close your eyes and fall asleep soon after.

X

Carol wakes up a few hours later. Her eyes open to find you sleeping beside her and that she had been taken to a hospital. She wants to know what happened after she had passed out but one look at you and she knew that the answers could wait. You looked utterly exhausted. All that mattered was the two of you were safe. The rest of the world came second. She closes her eyes and falls back asleep with a smile.

-----------

Jade Thirlwall - Introductions

Jennifer Jareau/Emily Prentiss - Numb

Lena Luthor - Lollipop

Kara Danvers - Home

Rebekah Mikaelson - Sneaking

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!