You/Katie McGrath - Dinner Part 2

Turns out that yet had come sooner than you both realized

Turns out that yet had come sooner than you both realized. You ended up spending more time at Katie's place than yours. At first, it was just as a friend thing. Neither of you were ready for a relationship but it was impossible to deny the fact that the two of you liked each other a lot. The line between friends and girlfriends blurred to the point that Katie ended up kissing you when she came home after work because it just felt natural. It had gotten awkward for a second or two, Katie thinking that she had screwed up the friendship and you thinking if Katie had meant to kiss you. Eventually you decided to just fuck it and pulled her in for another kiss.

Neither of you put a label to the relationship as it was just kissing and cuddling. That again only lasted for a while until you ended up accidentally calling her your girlfriend. You thought you had fucked up whatever the two of you had but Katie just smiled and called you her girlfriend.

The two of you knew that you Nicole, Azie, and Melissa would make fun of you about the fact that they had called it when they bumped into you at the grocery store so you kept it quiet from them.

X

Your relationship was hidden from the for a total of 3 months. It was hard having to hide it as Nicole would randomly come over to your place and she would get suspicious when you weren't there or when you took forever to open the door for her as Katie hid in the master bedroom.

Nicole had her suspicions after you had worn one of Katie's shirts by accident but you just ended up telling her that you had forgotten she had lent it to you after you accidentally stained your shirt with wine when you were at her place.

She had no proof until she, Azie and Melissa found the two of you making out in Katie's couch after she had invited them over for dinner. The two of you had forgotten that they had an emergency key that they used when Katie wouldn't answer the door. Which was the case that time since the the of you were too busy making out.

"I knew it!"

Nicole yells out loud, scaring Katie that she accidentally pushed you off. She quickly realizes what she had done and helps you sit back on the couch. You rolled your eyes at them as you heard them laugh.

"Why didn't you knock?"

"Oh we did. We were worried that something happened since Katie didn't open the door so we used the key and ended up finding out the reason why Katie was too busy to open the door for us."

Katie blushed brightly and hid her face in the crook of your neck.

"Aww, I've never seen her this shy. Katie, we're just messing with you. Since you were both so adamant for the past few months that you weren't dating."

"Uh, that's because we just recently got together."

Melissa raises her eyebrow at you, not believing you after she would often catch Katie with hickeys on her neck that were barely covered.

"So who was giving you the hickeys all this time, Katie?"

Katie groans loudly and looks up at Melissa.

"Okay, okay. You got us. We've been dating for a while. We just didn't want to tell you since we knew you would tease us about it."

The three of them acted hurt.

"Ouch. You really think so little of us Katie?"

Azie asked.

"You were right. Now that we know, we're going to tease you about it for a while. At least until we get tired. But we probably won't since we like messing with the two of you."

Both you and Katie rolled your eyes at Nicole.

"Yeah, well I'm not giving you any of the Guinness cake that I made. No dessert for any of you.

"Oh come on! Truce?"

Nicole asks, willing to give up on the teasing just to get a slice. Katie would hardly ever bake it so any chance to eat a slice was holy.

"No teasing."

The three of them cross their heart with their finger, holding crossed fingers behind their back so Katie wouldn't see.

"We promise."

Both of you didn't believe them but you would both settle for a day without teasing.

"Alright, fine. Come on, I've been dying for a slice."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Photographs Part 1

Lena Luthor - Photographs Part 2

Lena Luthor - Photographs Part 3

Miss Honey - Caught

Sam Arias - Escape

Natasha Negovanlis - Annoyance

Laurel Lance - Friends

Morgana Pendragon - Story

Sam Arias/Lena Luthor - Doubt

Lucy Lane - Pretend

Laurel Castillo - ?? (Fluff)

Diana Prince - Doctor

Nyssa al Ghul - Saved

Selina Kyle - Heirloom Part 2

Sara Lance - Bad Day

Jennifer Jareau - Busy

Lena Luthor - Werewolf Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Guard Part 2

Katie McGrath - Introductions

Katie McGrath - Game Night

Danielle Rose Russell - Playgirl

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!