You/Emily Prentiss - Blind Date

"Emily, you're seriously not going to call the woman? The two of you look liked you hit it off

"Emily, you're seriously not going to call the woman? The two of you look liked you hit it off."

JJ tells Emily as they left the coffee shop.

"What are you talking about, JJ? The two of us had no chemistry. Why would I want to call her and suffer through a date that is just going to be uncomfortable for her and I."

JJ laughs and stops as she sees Penelope head her way.

"Penelope, please tell Emily that (y/n) and her need to go out on a date."

"Oh my god, yes! The two of you were so cute. You need to call her. Please tell me that you're going to give her a chance. She was such a gentlewoman. If she wasn't into you and I was into women, I would totally ask her out."

Emily groans at the thought of actually spending her time with you.

"No, way guys. I'm not going to call her."

JJ gets a text message, letting them know that there was another case for them to handle.

"Just think about it. It doesn't hurt to just go on one night. If the two of you don't click then we'll back off. You haven't been on a date since forever."

"We have a case to do. I can't be thinking about going on a date."

Emily starts walking, not seeing JJ and Penelope give each other a knowing look as they knew that Emily was thinking about giving you a call.

X

The team had managed to find the unsub within a couple of days so now they were heading back to DC.

"Well, are you going to call her?"

JJ asks her as she takes a seat in front of Emily.

"You're not going to let this go until I call her, right?"

"No, now call her."

Emily rolls her eyes and gives you a call, telling you a time and place to meet up tonight.

"There, happy?"

"You're going to thank us for making you go on this date. The two of you are prefect for each other."

"All I'm going to do is thank you for making me waste my time."

X

"Emily is going to be pissed if she finds out that we followed her for her date."

"She's not going to be pissed if she doesn't know that we're here. Now come on, we need to find a good seat."

JJ had called Penelope to let her know about the date that Emily was going to go on. It had been Penelope's idea to follow after them considering that Emily might bail at the last second so their excuse was that they had to make sure that Emily would go through with the date.

They both took a seat behind Emily's seat so that she wasn't able to spot them easily. They had no idea if you would be able to recognize them so they ended up wearing a simple disguise that would hide their faces from being able to be recognized quickly.

"What do you think they are talking about?"

"I don't know but they seem to be like they are enjoying their evening. Emily and (y/n) are all smiles. I knew they would make a cute couple."

Emily manages to show up 10 minutes later than the arranged time

X

"I'm not trying to alarm you but there's two blondes behind you that keep staring at us."

Emily pulls out her mirror, letting her see who was sitting behind them.

"That would be my two friends, JJ and Penelope."

"Oh, do they think that I'll try to hurt you."

Emily laughs and shakes her head.

"On the contrary, they think that I was going to bail out on the date. I think they just wanted to see that I was actually going to come to the date."

"You weren't going to come?"

"I don't mean to upset you but I wasn't really to date at the moment. JJ and Penelope think that I needed to come to this date because I haven't been on a date since forever."

You can't help but frown, thinking that she didn't want to be here."

"You don't have to stay. I understand that this wasn't really up to you. We can just pretend that it didn't work out."

"No! Yes, it's true that I didn't want to come here at first but I've genuinely enjoyed my time with you. But maybe we can teach them a lesson not to interfere again."

"I'm all ears."

X

"Oh no! Oh no! Oh dear god! Emily slapped her and stormed off."

"What?!"

JJ turned around to find Emily storming out of the restaurant.

"What do we do? Should we go after her?"

"We can't, she's going to know that we were following her."

"We're going to have to wait until tomorrow to ask her about it."

The wait until you leave to leave as well.

"Do you think they believed it?"

You ask her after you had arrived at her place.

"They definitely did."

X

"So Emily, how was your date?"

"Oh, I'm not sure. Shouldn't you know how it went?"

Knowing how she had been caught, JJ decided to confess.

"It was Penelope's idea! I just followed along."

Emily looks unamused for a second and then just laughs.

"It went well, JJ. You can let Penelope know that the two of you were right. She didn't even question my plan and went along with it."

"Really? Seems to me like you found your perfect match."

"I certainly did."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Mrs. Luthor-Morningstar

Daenerys Targaryen - Part 2

Natasha Romanoff - Jedi

Hailey Baldwin - Avoiding

Denna(Legend of the Seeker) - Love Part 2

Maleficent - Queen

Natasha Romanoff - Mission

Lena Luthor/ Kara Danvers - Immortal Part 2. 

Fleur Delacour - Werewolf Part 2

Clèmence Poésy - ??

Hermione Granger - Calm

Fleur Delacour - Angel

Katherine Pierce - Death

Lena Luthor - Assassin Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!