You/Jennifer Honey - Home

NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE PROMPTS UNTIL I'M DOWN TO 2-3 PROMPTS.

I apologize for the inconvenience as I'm making people wait far too long for their prompts.

You couldn't stay still in your seat. You've been anxious since you had boarded the plane and you just wished that time would go faster. After a year of adopting Matilda, this was the first time you were going to meet her. Sure, you had video chatted with Matilda and Jennifer but it wasn't the same as spending time while in person. The video calls were always 5-10 minutes long, not enough to give the 3 of you time to spend as a family.

Finally, the airport could be seen from the window. Your nerves seem to triple and you could feel yourself almost throw up. What if Matilda hated you? That would ruin your marriage with Jennifer. With no other way of delaying the meeting, you head to the gate.

'Welcome home, mom!"

Is the first sign that you see when the doors open. Matilda was holding it up in her arms while Jennifer made sure that the poster wouldn't bend down to cover the letters. Suddenly, the nerves disappear. The idea of Matilda hating you was no longer present.

Rushing to them, you drop you bag and open your arms for a hug as they meet you in the middle.

"I've missed the two of you so much."

"We missed you too, mom! Please don't go again. Mommy would get sad at night. But don't worry, mom. I made sure to give her lots of cuddles so she knew that she had me."

Jennifer's eyes widen, this explains why Matilda had insisted on staying with her since the beginning of the year.

"Thank you, Matilda. That was sweet of you.I actually have good news for the two of you. I'm not going back. I get to work in the city."

Jennifer looks at you with a curious expression, wanting to ask what happened but didn't actually do so as Matilda had grabbed your attention. She would just have to ask later in the night.

"Yaaaay! We get to go family trips now! Can we go to the zoo?! Please? Mommy, said that we could go when we get back."

You give her a smile and was about to answer when Jennifer answered for you.

"Matilda, why don't we go tomorrow? Mom, must be exhausted after her long trip."

You bent down to carry her in your arms. You were exhausted from the long trip but you couldn't deny Matilda the trip to the zoo.

"Oh, that's okay. I've had worse hours. A trip to the zoo sounds like fun."

Matilda grins and starts talking about everything that she was excited to look forward to in the zoo. Jennifer just smiled and took your hand as the two of you headed back to the car.

X

The two of you could barely keep up with Matilda at the zoo. She would run around from exhibit to exhibit that you couldn't help but think that you should've rested back at home and come back to the zoo on the next day. Seeing Matilda be happy about the trip made the exhaustion all worth it.

The three of you are finally at the end of the zoo, near the gift shop. You're about to head to the car when Jennifer gently tugs on your hand to point at where Matilda was standing. She was looking through the window of the shop.

"Why don't we go inside and look around?"

"We can?"

You give her a smile and nod as you open the door for them.

10 minutes later and Matilda comes out with a large stuffed giraffe. She was walking a few steps ahead of you, giving you a chance to finally talk to Jennifer.

"So you're not going back?"

"No, I was honorably discharged. A buddy of mine needs help with his company so he offered me a job. It's in the city so we won't have to move again."

Jennifer leans in to kiss you, happy that you weren't going to be gone again or the fact that you were going to move again. She and Matilda loved the school and couldn't stand the thought of moving.

"I'm glad. I hated when you left....You didn't have to get that large bear for Matilda. She would've been happy with a small one."

"Maybe but I wanted to spoil her."

"As long as it doesn't happen often."

"I promise."

Jennifer doubted your promise.

-----------

Lena Luthor - Time Travel Part 2

Saskia de Merindol - Cuddle

Emilia Clarke - Dinner

Emily Dickinson/Sue Gilbert - Modern

Octavia Blake - Kill

Carol Danvers - Pain

Jade Thirlwall - Introductions

Jennifer Jareau/Emily Prentiss - Numb

Lena Luthor - Lollipop

Kara Danvers - Home

Rebekah Mikaelson - Sneaking

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!