You/Jennifer Honey(Miss Honey) - Caught

The kids were finally in recess and you were finally free to visit Jennifer

The kids were finally in recess and you were finally free to visit Jennifer. The two of you were considered to be the best of friends by the headmistress and the rest of the teachers but they didn't know that you were actually dating. Jennifer had been the first one to kiss you during your lunch period and the rest was history. It was hard sneaking around and having to hide your relationship from everyone but you both made it work. Neither of you wanted to get fired by the headmistress since you loved your jobs.

"(y/n).."

You hold up your finger, telling her to give you a second so you could made sure that no one had followed you. You're about to do the rest of your routine when Jennifer wraps her arm around your waist and turns you around so she could kiss you.

"I missed you, love. It's been a while since we've had 'lunch' together."

You blushed brightly, remembering the last time that you had done so. The two of you had been making out when one of Jennifer's new students started knocking on the door real loudly. The noise scared you enough to fall off her lap. With no time to deal with the pain, you both made it seem like you had been eating before she had opened the door. Since then, the two of you cooled off and decided it was better to have lunch in the teacher's lounge for a while.

"I know. It's been a while."

She takes you to her desk, where you sit on her chair with her sitting down on your lap.

"Are you still on for tomorrow night? I can still cancel the reservation if Ms. Trunchbull is being an ass again."

Jennifer cuddles into you, letting her head rest on your shoulder while she drew shapes on your stomach.

"I can handle my aunt. She won't be a problem. Are you going to tell me where you're taking me? You've been so quiet about it which is highly unlike you."

"I just want to surprise you. It's been a while since I've been able to do so. You can wait another day."

She pouts while looking up at you.

"Not even if I do this?"

Sitting on your lap to be able to straddle your lap, Jennifer starts to kiss all the spots that drive you wild. Your pulse point, at the corner of your lips, kissing and nibbling at your earlobe until she starts properly kissing you. You both get lost while making out with each other that neither of you realized the small audience that had formed outside Jennifer's classroom.

X

Ms. Trunchbull, angrily makes her way to Ms. Honey's classroom as she sees a group of teachers had gathered outside the window.

"What is going on here! Get out of my way!"

She pushes them all way so she can take a look inside the classroom. Ms. Trunchbull nearly faints at the scene she witnesses inside.

"Miss Honey! Miss (l/n)!"

She yells through the door, the loud screaming snaps the two out of the kissing and into a panic when you both realize who is at the door.

"Is now a bad time to take you on that offer to move out of the state?"

Jennifer whispers to you while you both watch Ms. Trunchbull try and fail to open the door.

"Not at all. How do you feel about California?"

"California sounds good."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Sam Arias - Escape

Natasha Negovanlis - Annoyance

Laurel Lance - Friends

Morgana Pendragon - Story

Sam Arias/Lena Luthor - Doubt

Lucy Lane - Pretend

Laurel Castillo - ?? (Fluff)

Diana Prince - Doctor

Nyssa al Ghul - Saved

Selina Kyle - Heirloom Part 2

Sara Lance - Bad Day

Jennifer Jareau - Busy

Lena Luthor - Werewolf Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Guard Part 2

Katie McGrath - Introductions

Katie McGrath - Game Night

Danielle Rose Russell - Playgirl

Selena (Underworld) -

Saskia de Merindol -

Alex Danvers - Hired

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!