You/Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor - Tease

NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE PROMPTS UNTIL I'M DOWN TO 2-3 PROMPTS.

I apologize for the inconvenience as I'm making people wait far too long for their prompts.

Kara had been late for dinner. There had been no calls, no messages, nothing. It was just radio silence. Both you and Lena had been aware that she had been dealing for the past few hours with a Super emergency but Kara had not warned either of you. It was a minor irritation but it was still an irritation.

"I don't think we should let Kara get away with this. If we do, she'll continue forgetting and it would break the agreement that we agreed upon."

Lena takes a sip of her wine, deep in thought about what the two of you could do to make sure that Kara didn't forget next time. Out of the 3 of you, Kara had been the least expected person to break the agreement. Followed by you and then Lena. Lena, had surprisingly been warning the two of you when she would miss dinner and such.

"You're right. If she apologizes about not coming home for dinner as she arrives, we'll let it go. If she doesn't, well...we'll just have a fun week planned out for us."

"Us? What do you mean?"

"Isn't it fun when we tease Kara? I say that we tease her until the end week and then when the week is over, we'll let her make it up to us."

You can't help but smile at Lena's plan. It was perfect.

"Is it bad that I don't want her to apologize?"

"Not at all, darling. Not at all."

X

Kara had not apologized when she arrived. Simply flew down the balcony and kissed the two of you before sitting down for dinner. The two of you acted like everything was fine but the two of you secretly texted each other ideas of what the other could do to tease Kara throughout the week. Kara was oblivious to it all. Just happy that she was home with her girlfriends.

To start off Kara's punishment, you and Lena stopped Kara from joining in on your nighttime activities. She was disappointed and complained that she wasn't able to participate or take care of herself. By the end, Kara was a mess. She had no idea what she had done to deserve such treatment and even worse was that neither of you let her take care of herself or give her a helping hand.

X

You knew that you were being particularly cruel with Kara but you quite enjoyed watching her restrain herself from rushing out of the meeting and taking care of herself. It's been close to an hour and the meeting was nowhere close to ending. You could tell Kara was seconds away from doing something when you just stopped.

Kara wasn't sure whether to be glad or upset that you had stopped. This had been the 3rd time you've done it in the week and she was going crazy. Neither you or Lena were allowing her to finish and she couldn't figure out what she had done to fix things. She was stuck and the only thing she could do was just wait for the two of you to give her mercy.

"I think that's all we need to discuss for today. You're dismissed. Finish up the last of your assignments and you're all free to go home...not you Ms. Danvers."

Kara's coworkers turned to face her, curious about why you had held her back but they didn't say anything.

"Yes, Ms. (l/n)."

You wait until they're all gone to lock the door with a button that Lena had installed for you.

"How are you feeling Kara?"

Kara glares at you from her seat. Refusing to stand up, she was still recovering from what you had put her through during the meeting.

"It's okay. We'll tell you everything tonight."

You stood up and made your way over to kiss Kara's cheeks.

"Feel free to stay as long as you'd like but Lena's requested you at her office. She said something about needing your help. I would rush before we change our mind about tonight."

Kara sighs and waits until you're gone to head to Lena's office. She was so fucked, Lena was much more cruel than you.

X

Kara had a death grip on the arm rest of Lena's chair. Had it not been for the red light, they would've been ripped off a long time ago. Taking pity on Kara, Lena doesn't go for another round, she just lets herself rest against Kara.

"You did so good, darling. We might help you tonight. It'll be all up to you."

Kara's foggy mind is barely clearing up, letting her listen to half of what Lena said. She hadn't been able to focus on anything but trying to stay very still since Lena started.

"Might?"

Lena smiles at Kara's whimper. She was so cute like this. Before climbing off of Kara, Lena kisses her softly.

"Mhm. We'll tell you all about it. You should head home. I'm sure that (y/n) will need help with the food before I head home."

Kara pouts but does as she's told. flying through Lena's office window to land on the balcony that the two of you shared.

X

"So why was I being teased through the week. That wasn't very nice of you."

"We just thought it would be fun, didn't you have fun?"

"N..no." Kara's cheeks turn bright red as Lena raises an eyebrow at her in question. "Maybe...okay, yes. But I still want to know what I did."

Taking pity on Kara, you speak up as Lena wasn't planning on doing it anytime soon.

"You didn't tell us that you were missing dinner, earlier this week. You didn't apologize when you arrived."

Kara's eyes widened, remembering that deep down, she knew that she had been forgetting something.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to forget. I was just so busy and in a hurry to come back that it slipped my mind."

You and Lena, lean down to kiss Kara to calm her down.

"It's okay. We've forgiven you. Just don't let it happen again and there won't be a repeat."

Kara bites her lip as she looks down. Lena can't help but smirk as she takes in Kara's actions.

"...or maybe there will be a repeat. But for now, how about we take care of you. I can't imagine how terrible it had been this entire week."

Kara let the two of you take her to bed to finally take care of her after a long week.

-----------

Zelda Spellman - Break Up

Ava Sharpe/Sara Lance - Soulmates Part 2

Jennifer Honey - Home

Lena Luthor - Time Travel Part 2

Saskia de Merindol - Cuddle

Emilia Clarke - Dinner

Emily Dickinson/Sue Gilbert - Modern

Octavia Blake - Kill

Carol Danvers - Pain

Jade Thirlwall - Introductions

Jennifer Jareau/Emily Prentiss - Numb

Lena Luthor - Lollipop

Kara Danvers - Home

Rebekah Mikaelson - Sneaking

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!