You/Luna Lovegood - Heir

You stood at the end of the hallway as you watched Draco and his friends pick on Luna

You stood at the end of the hallway as you watched Draco and his friends pick on Luna. Luna being the sweet, kind and peaceful person that she was, didn't try to stop them. Simply just telling them to stop. You knew they weren't going to do so as they just liked to pick on people for fun. You on the other hand liked to pick on people that hurt others. You never let the others know about the fact that you kept silently and kept watch on those that wouldn't or couldn't defend themselves from people like Draco. Luna would always tend to get picked on so you would often try to be near her in case to hurt those that liked to pick on her.

Luna was too pure for this world and you had made it your mission to keep her safe. You never questioned the fact that you had only felt like this with her, simply just passed it off as feeling bad about how no one came to her aide. That included Potter and his friends.

Normally, you would wait until Luna would head back to the Gryffindor hall but this time, Draco and his friends had taken it too far as they kept tossing her journal back and forth between the three of them and reading things that were meant to be read by another person.

You silently walked towards them and pulled out your wand to whisper a spell that you had created that was only meant for the worst of the worst. Quickly whispering it and pointing your wand at the three of them, they disappeared into thin air. The only evidence that they had been there was of the book that had fallen out of Draco's hands.

"What did you do to them?"

Luna asked as she turned to face you.

You just gave her a smile as you handed her the journal that they were reading and then continued walking down the hall.

"Wait!"

Luna stared in shock after you as no one had ever seen you show any emotion, much less give someone a smile. They all thought that you weren't even capable of feeling anything but after what she had just seen, everyone's theories were wrong. She tried to run after you but by the time that she had grabbed all her things, you were gone.

X

Luna had looked everywhere for you after that day. She had tried to thank you for helping her out but it seemed like you didn't want to be found. Luna had checked all the places that you would often frequent but you were never in one of them. She tried not to think about the fact that she knew so much about you without really ever talking to you.

The only place that she hadn't looked was the Forbidden Forest that everyone claimed to had always spotted you walking alone. Luna thought it was just a rumor that people liked to spread since no one knew anything about you but she figured it couldn't hurt to try.

After her class was dismissed, she walked the path that led to the forest.

"That's ridiculous. I've told you a thousand time, I'm not avoiding her. I'm just giving her space."