You/Hailee Steinfield - Award

AN: This is the last chapter for this book. Book 4 will either be posted today or tomorrow. Thank you for taking the time to read, comment, heart, and request for book 3. I had fun writing it.

You can't help but smile at the name that appears on the card

"...and the winner for Outstanding Comedy Series is Dickinson!"

You say into the microphone. There's lots of cheering and clapping as the stars of the show comes up the accept the award. You hand Hailee the award after the quick hug and congratulations. You congratulate and hug the rest of the cast then step back to give them the spotlight. Hailee's acceptance speech is quick and soon enough, everyone is led backstage.

You're talking to one of the sound managers when you feel someone tap your shoulder from behind.

"Hailee! Congrats, I loved you show. You were amazing"

She gives you a smile, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink at the compliment.

"Thank you. I had a lot of fun filming with the cast and crew. I have to head out and present my award in a few minutes but I was just wondering if you wanted to come to the after party with me."

You had no plans of going to the party but she changed your mind.

"I'd love to! I'll wait for you so we can trade numbers and make plans."

Hailee grins happily and excuses herself as she's being called back onstage.

X

Like promised, you had stayed backstage to trade numbers before the two of you had to head back to your seats. The award show feels like never ending. You just wanted for it to end to spend time with Hailee. The categories that you had been nominated for still hadn't been called but you didn't care. Getting to know Hailee was more important than a silly award.

You're too busy staring at Hailee on your left that you hadn't realized you had won. Hailee's text is what makes you see that you had won. She had texted you a quick congratulations. You're embarrassed that the camera had caught you, but play it off in your acceptance speech.

"So what caught your eye that you weren't paying attention in your category?"

Hailee asks when the two of you climb into the backseat of her car. You groaned loudly, letting your head rest on the back of the seat.

"I'm never going to let this live down. You weren't paying attention to the screens, right?"

Hailee's smile gave you the answer you needed.

"Okay! I was looking at you. You can't blame me, you look beautiful."

Hailee blushes again at your compliment.

"Thank you. You look beautiful too."

X

At the party, the two of you are inseparable. Friends of yours and Hailee's occasionally come up to talk to the two of you but eventually leave the two of you as they feel like they are intruding on a date. It's getting late and the party is ending. Still, neither of you want to separate.

"I'm staying downtown. Do you maybe want to join me?"

You ask her while waiting for the driver to pick the two of you up.

"I was just going to ask you the same question. I'd love to join you."

The cameras are just flashing when they see the two of you hold hands. You're both followed back at the hotel and the cameras flash again when they see you climb out of the car. The could practically smell the beginning of a relationship between the two of you.

X

That night had been the beginning of your relationship with Hailee. After spending the night and day together after the awards, the two of you started going out on dates. Neither of you cared to hide it so pictures were posted of all the dates the two of you went out on. It was just a matter of time for one of you to confirm what everyone knew.

You were the first one to crack. You and Hailee didn't see a point to confirm what everyone knew but when the paparazzi started posting pictures of Hailee and her costar that rumors were starting about the two of them, you posted a picture of the two of you kissing on your Twitter for the whole world to see. Hailee posted another picture of the two of you labeling it 'my entire world.' It definitely put a stop to the rumors.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hailee Steinfield - Hint

Lisa Cimorelli - Bond

Lena Luthor - Emotionless

Amy Cimorelli - Pictures

Lena Luthor - Spiderman

Lena Luthor - Help

Kelly Clarkson - Ex

Meredith Grey - Surprise Part 2

Lauren Jauregui - Sleep

Lucy Lane/Maggie Sawyer - Hurt 2

Lucy Lane - Confessions

Felicity Smoak - Two Part 2

Natasha Negovanlis - Looks

Morgana Pendragon - Favor

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!