You/Laurel Castillo - Carnival

Laurel tugged on your arm as you yet again paid the man for another try on the game

Laurel tugged on your arm as you yet again paid the man for another try on the game. It had to be your 10th try already and you weren't any closer to getting the teddy bear that you had promised Laurel.

"Babe, you don't have to get it for me. I was just messing with you. Why don't we go get something to eat? It's getting late and by the time we're no longer full, it will already be too late to get on the rides."

You turned around to face her properly, handing the gun to the guy so he could give someone else a try while you talked to Laurel.

"One last chance. Please, I really want to be able to win you the teddy bear."

Laurel just laughed and pulled you into a kiss as you gave her the puppy dog eyes to try to convince you to go for another chance.

"Fine, one more chance. If you win, good. If you lose, I'm not letting you spend another $10 in the game."

You give her a triumphant smile and nod quickly.

"One more! I promise."

You turn back around and take the gun back from the man for your last try to win Laurel the teddy bear that she had said she wanted since the two of you arrived.

X

You're one shoot away from winning. Laurel is at your side, cheering you on as you concentrate on the last part of the red that you needed to shoot off. Taking a deep breath, you pull the trigger.

"You did it babe! You actually won!"

The man rolls his eyes and walks over to check the target. He takes it off the clothespin and starts checking it off.

"Sorry, you missed this part. Better luck next time."

He shows you a dot, the size of how thick a hair could be.

"What the hell, man! That's bullshit and you know it."

He smirks and points at the sign that read that you had to take off all the red from the sign.

"Sorry, rules are rules."

You're about to give him a piece of your mind when Laurel just presses a hand to your chest.

"He's not worth our time. Why don't you go ahead and grabs us some churros. I need to head to the bathroom real quick and I'll meet you at the food court."

You glare at the man one last time before taking off to the food court.

With you gone, Laurel uses this opportunity to give the man a piece of her mind.

X

"How the hell did you manage to get him to give it to you?"

Laurel smiles and grabs the churro from you.

"They don't just call me the best in the game for nothing."

She leans in to kiss your cheek while the two of you walk around the fair, talking about random stuff while going around to look at the rest of the games and booths in the fair. You might've not won the big prize for Laurel, had it not been for her skills of persuasion but you did manage to win quite a few other games that it was making it impossible for the two of you to carry all the prizes.

"Babe, I love all these prizes you've been winning for me but I don't think that we'll be able to carry anymore."

You look down at everything that the two of you were carrying."

"Hmm. You're right. I have an idea."

The two of you went around the carnival, handing the teddy bears to kids who had been cheated by the men and women from the carnival games. It's not until Laurel is back to carrying the biggest prize that you both stop.

"Now that it's just the three of us again, one more ride?"

"One more ride and then we go home."

You nod happily and take her to the Ferris wheel in the center of the carnival.

X

At the top of the wheel, you leaned in to give Laurel a deep kiss under the stars.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Diana Prince - Doctor

Nyssa al Ghul - Saved

Selina Kyle - Heirloom Part 2

Sara Lance - Bad Day

Jennifer Jareau - Busy

Lena Luthor - Werewolf Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Guard Part 2

Katie McGrath - Introductions

Katie McGrath - Game Night

Danielle Rose Russell - Playgirl

Selena (Underworld) - Lost

Saskia de Merindol - Competition

Alex Danvers - Hired

Jennifer Honey(Miss Honey) - Caught Part 2

Lena Luthor - Fine

Lena Luthor - Gone Part 2

Regina Mills - Stuck

Emilia Clarke - Basketball

Nia Nal - Awkward

Jean Grey - Pregnant

Lena Luthor - Wisdom Teeth

Mary Jane (MJ) - Accident

Zelda Spellman - Blocked

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!